13th Jan - Reserves Vs Bolton (H)

MPTutd

The first reserves game of the New Year this evening. Live on MUTV with a 7pm KO.

A number of players back from loan (mainly the Preston boys...), so knowing what the team will be is going to be difficult. I am guessing at:

Lindegaard

Gary Nev
R Brown
Wootton
De Laet

Vermijl
Norwood
Evans
Brady

King
Bebe

I am guessing that none of the academy players who played in the Youth Cup on Monday will play. I am guessing the Gary Nev might get a game as he hardly plays and needs some minutes. Sure I have missed plenty of players out who are probably going to play though.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
The first reserves game of the New Year this evening. Live on MUTV with a 7pm KO.

A number of players back from loan (mainly the Preston boys...), so knowing what the team will be is going to be difficult. I am guessing at:

Lindegaard

Gary Nev
R Brown
Wootton
De Laet

Vermijl
Norwood
Evans
Brady

King
Bebe

I am guessing that none of the academy players who played in the Youth Cup on Monday will play. I am guessing the Gary Nev might get a game as he hardly plays and needs some minutes. Sure I have missed plenty of players out who are probably going to play though.
Well worth it to watch our new stopper:)

Decotron

Lindegaard

Gary Nev
R Brown
Wootton
De Laet

Vermijl
Norwood
Evans
Brady

King
Bebe

Im pretty sure maybe 3 of the above team have knocks at the moment....

Laphroaig

Will there be streams for this one? A reserves game is exactly what I need today, although I'm disappointed Lindegaard won't start.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Apparently our squad for today

Res: Devlin, Jacob; O'Shea, W Brown, Fabio, Dudgeon, Vermijl, Wootton, Fryers, Massacci; C Evans, Norwood, Brady, Bebe; Obertan, King #mufc

Laphroaig

Yeah, I want to see King.

I haven't been able to watch a lot of the reserves this season. (And there was a long winter break.) Who have been good? Who are Fryers and Massacci? How is Vermijl getting on?

datura

Fryers and Massacci are left and right backs respectively who are still eligible for the Academy. Both have struggled with injuries this season.

Vermijl has been good although still settling in.

The main prob for the reserves is the lack of consistency in selection, hence the inconsistent results.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
It's Vermijl's birthday today. I was going to wish him a happy birthday as he was on Facebook Chat earlier but I didn't know if he spoke French or Flemish and didn't want to cause an international incident.

kevg

Team: Devlin, O'Shea, Fabio, C.Evans, W.Brown, Wootton, King, Norwood, Bebe, Obertan, Dudgeon. Subs: Brady, Jacob, Vermijl, Fryers, Massaci

Some pace in the side with King, Bebe and Obertan! Pity that Lindegaard isn't playing though.

Laphroaig

There's a nice veetle one. I haven't caught the line up. What is it?

EDIT: King out wide. Brown and O'Shea. And Devlin, Fabio, Wooton, Norwood, C. Evans, capt. Dugdeon, Bebe and Obertan.

Eriku

I think txt speak is actually less annoying than noggie.

So fk u n stp tkn frgn!
It was supposed to be a one-off, but then he pointed out an error and I had to come up with a riposte. Slight miscalculation and please do not hold it against the people from the Kingdom of Norway in the future.

Yours, etc.

Eirik Icklington the IIIrd