13th Jan - Reserves Vs Bolton (H)

Eriku

Eriku writes a combo of proper Norwegian, fake Norwegian, dialect, txtspk, punctuatian and emoticon. It's not annoying, it's mental and avant garde.
That's f'kin' slander, that is.

Plenty of greats have used the "...", punctuation in some form or other. Hunter Thompson comes to mind. It's not imitation, it just rubbed off a bit.

Fake Norwegian, what the hell is that? Bokmål? If so, these polarised attitudes don't help målstriden at all.

I don't take exception against avant garde, tho'.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
Football is so much more brutal when you can clearly hear all of the noises - headers, tackles, long balls etc. I keep expecting someone's head to get blown off.

datura

:lol: that was bad even by his standards considering the height he got on it and how close he was!
It always surprises you when a player with an above average technique and skill cannot strike a ball cleanly. I think he's hit 2 decent shots his whole time here - the one against Liverpool for the reserves and the Bursapor one!

Eriku

Football is so much more brutal when you can clearly hear all of the noises - headers, tackles, long balls etc. I keep expecting someone's head to get blown off.
Hah, no shit... and the cameras being lower and closer. I wonder how a PL game under such circumstances would look and sound :)

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
"You shit bastard!" datura's been on the sauce I see...

Bébé reacts to a miss as if his mother's died. Good to see. Well, you know what I mean.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
Fabio in midfield now. He was quite good there the last time I saw him play.