19 children and 2 teachers killed in Texas school shooting (24 May 2022)

Dr. StrangeHate

Supporting gun rights give republicans power and money. I get this.
But why support cowardly police in such a situation. It seems on the face of it, they let children get slaughtered. It is all going to come out, how can republicans support such police in this situation. At some point humanity kicks in and lust for power takes a back seat.

MUW4Eva

Supporting gun rights give republicans power and money. I get this.
But why support cowardly police in such a situation. It seems on the face of it, they let children get slaughtered. It is all going to come out, how can republicans support such police in this situation. At some point humanity kicks in and lust for power takes a back seat.
Lust for power will never take a back seat, power equals money, so why would they stop their lust for either??

No matter who has to die, they will always want money and power.
Death is irrelevant.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Interesting. Did I hear her say the Uvalde police told the Fed's to take her handcuffs off? Seems like they were following orders from the highest institution in America. A deliberate act? :nervous:

arnie_ni

Interesting. Did I hear her say the Uvalde police told the Fed's to take her handcuffs off? Seems like they were following orders from the highest institution in America. A deliberate act? :nervous:
Uvalde police officers told marshals to uncuff her was the exact wording by the reporting

Carolina Red

Staff
Thanks. Marshalls are quite high up in ranking in the US right?
“The United States Marshals Service (USMS) is a federal law enforcement agency in the United States. The USMS is a bureau within the U.S. Department of Justice, operating under the direction of the Attorney General,[3] but serves as the enforcement arm of the United States federal courts to ensure the effective operation of the judiciary and integrity of the Constitution.[4] It is the oldest U.S. federal law enforcement agency, created by the Judiciary Act of 1789during the presidency of George Washington … The Marshals Service is primarily responsible for the protection of judges and other judicial personnel, the administration of fugitiveoperations, the management of criminal assets, the operation of the United States Federal Witness Protection Program and the Justice Prisoner and Alien Transportation System, the execution of federal arrest warrants, and the protection of senior government officials through the Office of Protective Operations.”

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Oh man, that's hard to watch. :( It feels like watching some war torn country where Geneva conventions are being broken left, right and centre.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
My friend who is a video editor, and he is making a video on these incidents, so as we were researching I found out that their are many idiots who think these shootings are some government conspiracy to take away whatever gun rights constitution has:mad:.

And that one dude Alex Jones or something his clips are so stupid. Morons.

So many little kids killed, why don't these so called "disturbed quiet bullied child" go and kill criminals if they are so hyped to prove they are worth something.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
My friend who is a video editor, and he is making a video on these incidents, so as we were researching I found out that their are many idiots who think these shootings are some government conspiracy to take away whatever gun rights constitution has:mad:.

So many little kids killed, why don't these so called "disturbed quiet bullied child" go and kill criminals if they are so hyped to prove they are worth something.
Vast majority of them also believe in Lizard people, Flat earth and birds are spying devices. World is INSANE

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids

My favorite new conspiracy is that the invasion of Ukraine is a fake because there’s not as much reporter video footage as from Vietnam or the latter stages of the Pacific theatre in WWII.

I couldn’t make this stuff up if I tried…

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

To many, it’s just crisis actors in false flag operations.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS

If you want to depress yourself you should find This American Life's episode on one of the dads who lost his kid in a school shooting and how he is being treated by these conspiracy nuts. I think they also have one on Alex Jones.

EDIT: They're called The Parents Step In and Alex in Wonderland.

Lord SInister

If you want to depress yourself you should find This American Life's episode on one of the dads who lost his kid in a school shooting and how he is being treated by these conspiracy nuts. I think they also have one on Alex Jones.

EDIT: They're called The Parents Step In and Alex in Wonderland.
I had enough of that Alex Jones dude, I don't need to watch any video but I am confident that dude thinks Covid is fake and vaccination is evil.

RedDevil@84

I saw this on various websites like Quora and Reddit. The first reaction from individuals to the shooting was "Oh!! Now they will be moaning about guns" and when someone talks guns, they said this is what we are saying. There cannot be any sane talks with people because for them it is all about taking away guns and violating the constitution.

When you are so convinced that you need guns and military grade weapons, there cant be any talks.

Lord SInister

I saw this on various websites like Quora and Reddit. The first reaction from individuals to the shooting was "Oh!! Now they will be moaning about guns" and when someone talks guns, they said this is what we are saying. There cannot be any sane talks with people because for them it is all about taking away guns and violating the constitution.

When you are so convinced that you need guns and military grade weapons, there cant be any talks.
I don't think this reform is ever going to be take in lifetime of average American caf member, because politicians are all greedy and vote bank running.

atkar83

I had enough of that Alex Jones dude, I don't need to watch any video but I am confident that dude thinks Covid is fake and vaccination is evil.
He doesn't believe in any of it. Guaranteed he and his staff are fully vaccinated. He's conning his viewers, he's saying what they want to hear and making millions, he doesn't believe a single word of it