19 children and 2 teachers killed in Texas school shooting (24 May 2022)

rpitchfo

I cried my eyes out at sandy hook, I’ll cry when the details emerge over this tradegy. Please America stop this happening again.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I cried my eyes out at sandy hook, I’ll cry when the details emerge over this tradegy. Please America stop this happening again.
The fact is many of them over there would prefer to own a gun than to not see young kids get murdered. It's a sick place.

arnie_ni

Completely desensitised to it at this stage which I know is awful

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
When there was no appetite to change anything after Sandy Hook, particularly with Obama at the helm, it told us everything we need to know about the US establishments priorities.

How many times does this need to happen before they change their gun laws? America isn’t a real place I swear.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea

How many times does this need to happen before they change their gun laws? America isn’t a real place I swear.
It'll never happen. Republicans don't give a feck about the lives of children as compared to the ability to mobilize dumb idiots who are single issue 2nd Amendment voters. Moral bankruptcy of the highest degree.

RedDevilQuebecois

The shooter was 18 years of age. EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY?!

Someone I follow on Twitter posted the following in response to Rep. Gonzales, and I agree with that poster. Go feck yourselves, everyone out there who voted against gun control.

Deery

Dreary
Don’t know what to say, this has hit hard, poor kids.. just mindless.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
The shooter was 18 years of age. EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THAT COUNTRY?!

Someone I follow on Twitter posted the following in response to Rep. Gonzales, and I agree with that poster. Go feck yourselves, everyone out there who voted against gun control.
What a despicable cnut.

Withnail

Yeah feck that guy and everyone like him. Cnuts

Jericholyte2

Don’t you know though it’s far too soon to get political about this! We need to spend this time thinking of the grieving mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters of these poor victims, instead of playing politics to push that communist anti-fweedum agenda!

It'll never happen. Republicans don't give a feck about the lives of children as compared to the ability to mobilize dumb idiots who are single issue 2nd Amendment voters. Moral bankruptcy of the highest degree.
And these are the same people that want anti abortion laws? Like I said America isn't a real place

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Christ.

Wonder how many more times we'll see this same story in our lifetimes. Piles of dead children and nothing changes.

RedDevil@84

Nothing would change. The politicians are well paid by the lobby. Good amount of media as well are well paid and they have brainwashed the American gun owners as well. New laws won't come up creating even minor obstacles in obtaining a gun. Existing laws have been diluted and weakened. There is no hope.

And every time a mass shooting happens, there are readmade excuses/explanations why it is not about guns.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Just fecking delete the country. Complete basket case. A fecking disease of of a country.

Bosws87

A country only going one way, used to be a dream for me to go and live in the states now i would never.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
if they couldn't do it with Obama in power after Sandy Hook, it just seems impossible
Yup. You'd think that would be enough for a massive reform but no.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Incredibly sad. feck republicans, feck moderate democrats. feck the daft cnuts that vote for either.

RedDevilQuebecois

Don’t you know though it’s far too soon to get political about this! We need to spend this time thinking of the grieving mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters of these poor victims, instead of playing politics to push that communist anti-fweedum agenda!
This is Sandy Hook all over again. No wonder why I have been mad over the last 10 years, even as a non-American.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Yup. You'd think that would be enough for a massive reform but no.
There is overwhelming public support for increased gun laws, but, like with everything else important, it’s being controlled by the minority majority.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Apparently killed his grandmother at home first.