2015/2016 Fixtures Announced

VanGaalEra

FFS hate Saturday lunchtime fixtures, play cricket on Saturdays so will miss the first 2 Saturday fixtures.

LilRicky

Man Utd vs Liverpool 5:30pm on a Saturday...Really?
Surely be trouble with a KO time like that?

Gives fans the option to be in the pub all day and then head to the match. I thought the idea generally was to steer away from such instances.

The United Irishman

"Martial is championship material at best"
Surely be trouble with a KO time like that?

Gives fans the option to be in the pub all day and then head to the match. I thought the idea generally was to steer away from such instances.
It's a big talking point in work here, no one can believe that this KO time can be going ahead.

LilRicky

It's a big talking point in work here, no one can believe that this KO time can be going ahead.
Surely they'll change it closer to the time?

I'm sure once the legal authorities see it they'll request it be moved.

Very surprised at that myself.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
I remember the legal authorities not being happy with the Merseyside Derby being a 5.30 last season as well. Now its been announced by Sky it won't be changed

LilRicky

Only read now as well the Friday night match is happening because of a protest by the EDL! F'n hell!

A bunch of wannabe racist skin heads dictating to everyone else!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
the changes couldn't have gone worse for me personally.

Managing a Wycombe season ticket as well, last year, out of United's 21 homes, only 5 games clashed! Allowed me to quite comfortably get to 8 United homes (1 away), and 43 of Wycombe's 53 games (including all 26homes)

This year, there are bloody clashes in the first 3 games! So 5 in total last year, and 3/3 this year. Dagnabbit.

Can I really turn down the opener v Tottenham, and Liverpool games. These are the games which make up the whole point of getting the season tickets!
To add insult, all the aways HAVE been moved off the Saturdays, including a marvellous Friday game. Can't those skinhead gimps do a march in Manchester on a Saturday and push us forward or back a day? :lol:

Dracula

caf plane air-master
Does anybody know when the fixtures (i mean opponents) for the champions league qualifier will take place? I know the dates, but the 2nd round qualifier only takes place a week before, it seems a short time to at least have an idea who we are playing and where people will have to travel. Do they not have done kind of man utd v team a/ team b?

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Does anybody know when the fixtures (i mean opponents) for the champions league qualifier will take place? I know the dates, but the 2nd round qualifier only takes place a week before, it seems a short time to at least have an idea who we are playing and where people will have to travel. Do they not have done kind of man utd v team a/ team b?
Playoff round draw is on 7th of August.
First leg 19th of August, Second leg 26th of August.

Then if we qualify we'll get the group stage draw a day after on the 27th of August.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2016/draws/index.html

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Opening fixture of first round, opening fixture of second round, opening fixture of third round. Not sure how I feel about that, will I be bored with the rest of the weekend, or relaxed after mighty wins...

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
GK
Darmian CB Smalling Shaw
Schweinsteiger
Herrera Schneideerlin
Di Maria Rooney Depay

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala LB
CM Toure
Sterling AM Silva
Aguero

Courtois
Ivanovic CB Terry Dave
CM Matic
RW Cesc Hazard
Costa

Cech
Bellerin Gabriel Koscielny LB
CM Ramsey
Walcott Ozil Sanchez
ST

Looks an interesting race providing all the teams can get their necessary players.​

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I feared I was going to miss Tottenham game because of a party I have to attend but it turns out it's on Saturday and the party is on Sunday. :) Gonna miss Villa game though, I'll be on a plane to Alicante.