2017 EFL Cup Winners!

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Remember reading a Liverpool fan saying he wouldn't score four goals in all competitions. (Zlatan that is)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Strangely muted celebrations, Rooney lifting the trophy without even playing, Mourinho looking like his cat died. It's all a bit weird, isn't it.
It's a great sign, Mourinho's demeanour was, yes we've won a trophy which is good, but we didn't play well, and we want more

SachinJ22

Poster of Nonsense
Jose's first trophy for United :drool:. Played badly and still won, fortunately Zlatan saved us. Few players might get screwed by Jose in the dressing room :D. Jose has transformed this mess of a team into a very good team in 1 season.

NC11

It's a great sign, Mourinho's demeanour was, yes we've won a trophy which is good, but we didn't play well, and we want more
Exactly what he said at the interview. Plus he's emotional whenever he wins something, so good to see he still cares!

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Three trips to Wembley in matter of months. Good foundation for new Manchester United side while still under construction.

Giggs86

Spot on. Fergie would've acted the same. His wave to the crowd was even a bit apologetic, as in 'i'm sorry that we're 6th when we should be challenging for the title'. He knows he got much bigger things to do here. He knows what the expectations are. Over celebrating the league cup would seem a bit small time. Just goes to shows what a winner he is, and that he understands what Manchester United is about.

SirAF

Ageist
Spot on. Fergie would've acted the same. His wave to the crowd was even a bit apologetic, as in 'i'm sorry that we're 6th when we should be challenging for the title'. He knows he got much bigger things to do here. He knows what the expectations are. Over celebrating the league cup would seem a bit small time. Just goes to shows what a winner he is, and that he understands what Manchester United is about.
Spot on.

red_john

It's good to see us winning trophies again! This is one of many. Big shout out to Zlatan

MullerUtd

Two trophies in two years so far....
It's actually not even a year yet! 2 major trophies in the space of 9 months and if you add in the Community Shield, its 3. :D
Said it before the match that its so important we win this trophy as this will serve as a spring-board for us to greater success for the rest of our season and I believe with our league cup win, this will give our players the self-belief and mental strength to go on to win the Europa League and FA Cup.

Ixion

Prior to Sir Alex's first League title was the FA Cup, Cup Winners Cup and League Cup. Hopefully we can win the Europa League to go with the other two and start something similar.

Acole9

Outstanding
Congratulations to the team, hopefully this can be a huge morale booster for us.

Devil81

All those knocking the league cup as a competition, it's a trophy, I'd rather win something than nothing.

Top four, Europa league and a good crack at the FA Cup, not look that bad of a season after all. Plus we're supposedly shite, yet we're in the running for two more trophies with the potential of making it four in two seasons.

Even when were shite we're achieving.

LeftyBlaster

Exactly this. He showed he wants the true measures of success.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Found this somewhere from Twitter of our crazy lads!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
LFC at watch the throne!:lol: Mike:drool:

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
All those knocking the league cup as a competition, it's a trophy, I'd rather win something than nothing.

Top four, Europa league and a good crack at the FA Cup, not look that bad of a season after all. Plus we're supposedly shite, yet we're in the running for two more trophies with the potential of making it four in two seasons.

Even when were shite we're achieving.
It helps the process and Jose has a soft spot for it.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
I think lingard and shaw are pouring drinks on yer mans head.

Edit: I think its smalling actually. Who is the guy though?