2017 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

JP77

What is happening my lovely friend @Eboue? You're losing my friend and about to go 2-6?

You poor little thing, let's all take a moment to reflect on how terrible Eboue drafted and how badly he has done this year. Don't worry my friend, next year is your year!!!

GloryHunter07

What is happening my lovely friend @Eboue? You're losing my friend and about to go 2-6?

You poor little thing, let's all take a moment to reflect on how terrible Eboue drafted and how badly he has done this year. Don't worry my friend, next year is your year!!!
So rostering 3 kickers didnt help?

probably not, given the state of my team
It didn't work for you with @JP77 , but feel your experience will help me to successfully troll @Jagga7
We play eachother in WK9, i'm going to be 8-0, he is going to be 7-1

He has one QB on his roster, I have three.

I'm above him in the waiver order, so am going to try and pick a 4th QB and leave him with someone really really bad (or force him to trade with someone)

My questions are?

Can i do conditional waiver picks, if QB1 goes, pick QB2, then QB3 if both go
Also, who should I cut

Your (or anyone's help) in this matter would be appreciated

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
not exactly. but there is a half workaround. if you decide to cut Jesse James, you can set him as the player to be dropped for your top choice. then you can also submit a lower priority claim for your second choice. and so on.

but how are you above him in waivers?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Siemian did his best to throw it for you, but Butker just scored too many!
21 points for a fecking kicker :(

Playing Bilal Powell over Will Fuller killed me

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
@backofthenet you weren’t too far off! Unlucky week for you though, one of the better scores but got a bit shafted.
God damn WR's and RB's are too inconsistent. I can't complain about my QB, or TE's all season, but I've not been able to get consistent production from those guys. Was really expecting better from Abdullah and Mixon and don't get me started on Mike Wallace.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Also FYI me not declining the trade... no, it doesn’t mean I am still pondering it’s merits. It means I haven’t figured out how to decline it from the ESPN iPhone app :lol: