2017 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I actually didn't do it to screw JP, nor did I last week. I needed a kicker because mine was on a bay. I always put in multiple waiver claims in case the players are gone by the time it gets to me. My order this week was McCown, Forbath, Hauschka.

Eboue

TEAM
CLAIM RESULT
1. Back Net Josh McCown, NYJ QB Added. BN dropped Carson Palmer*, Ari QB to Waivers.
2. Cookie's Cowboys Kenny Golladay, Det WR Added. CC dropped John Brown, Ari WR to Waivers.
E boue Josh McCown, NYJ QB Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
3. E boue Kai Forbath, Min K Added. Eboo dropped Tyrell Williams, LAC WR to Waivers.
4. Two Tonys Eagles D/ST D/ST Added. T_T dropped Austin Hooper, Atl TE to Waivers.
5. JP Steeler Nation Kenny Stills, Mia WR Added. TM13 dropped Eric Decker, Ten WR to Waivers.
6. Team Jenkins Ed Dickson, Car TE Added. JENK dropped Martavis Bryant, Pit WR to Waivers.
7. RussellWilson RW3 Josh Doctson, Wsh WR Added. AH dropped Wil Lutz, NO K to Waivers.
8. Back Net Cowboys D/ST D/ST Added. BN dropped Titans D/ST, Ten D/ST to Waivers.
9. Cookie's Cowboys Case Keenum, Min QB Added. CC dropped Trevor Siemian, Den QB to Waivers.
E boue Kai Forbath, Min K Unsuccessful. Reason: Player has already been added to another team.
10. E boue Stephen Hauschka, Buf K Added. Eboo dropped Andrew Luck*, Ind QB to Waivers.

JP should be asking himself why it was important to add the third best receiver on a team with Jay Cutler at QB than a kicker.

JP77

Cutler is injured and I had five players on a bye this week and needed a player in the flex position.

Eboue should be asking himself why he's obsessed with me.

Jagga7

Think it works out for both of us, until Jordan Reed breaks a nail. My receivers after Julio are terrible, he has depth and Engram is not really a TE, being used like a big WR.
GL with him. I would actually hate it if he went on a tear now I got rid of him. I actually hope he turns out a massive bust for you :D.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
I saw that. And watching the highlights this morning was shocked when British running back from Britain ran for about 25yards and they were saying it was his season’s longest!
There's a British running back in the NFL?! :eek:

GloryHunter07

I saw that. And watching the highlights this morning was shocked when British running back from Britain ran for about 25yards and they were saying it was his season’s longest!
If he continues to perform so badly we should take away his British from Britain passport

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
And you all thought he was called the J-train because his first name was Jay?

Please. It’s the British running back - the British NFL flag carrier. The Union Jack-train folks.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I have decided that as this week is basically a write off as i was unprepared for the byes. So i have claimed C.J Beathard and will start him tonight and hope for the best.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I thought I'd make the effort in a lost cause with 4 byes, but left 11.5 points on the bench Thursday.

I don't know why I make the effort.

16 points for my kicker :drool:.

Hopefully Ed loses his winning streak today!
Not today son

I lead by 11 and have one in play (DeAndre Hopkins) and two (K and Tyrell Hill) to come
He’s all done. His QB and two RBs scoring 18 pts wasn’t great for him

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Eboue why are you not playing Lockett after trading for him?

He's on your bench with 15 (so far) while your 2 active receivers have 3.7 and 3.5 :lol:

Eboue

@Eboue why are you not playing Lockett after trading for him?

He's on your bench with 15 (so far) while your 2 active receivers have 3.7 and 3.5 :lol:
Garcon had a good matchup and Hilton was great until these last couple weeks. Lockett is more of a deep flex play. Or at least that was the plan going in

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Fuller on my fecking bench :(

I'm winning by 20

I've got Broncos Defense vs Siemian and Butker

What we thinking?