2017 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Rules

ESPN standard PPR fractional base. Here are the changes I made

• Fumbles lost -2 is replaced by fumbles lost -1 and fumbles -1 (so if you fumble and your team gets it back you lose 1 point, if the other team gets it you lose 2)
  • Missed extra point -1
  • Team defense fumble forced +1
  • Bench from 7 to 5
  • Trade vetos are done by me, dont think Ive done a single one in 3 years running this. Just dont cheat
  • Playoffs are top 5 teams by W/L and 6th seed is wild card most total points
  • Draft time slot reduced to 60 sicks
  • Draft pick trading set to allowed

Phil

Ah yeah, Rado/Eboue goes from 1 to..1, I see how it is.

On a serious note, I haven't received anything either yet.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
So I take it this is not like a fantasy league where I just pick my players and score points on a week to week basis :nervous:?
If not, I'll do my best I guess. My knowledge is average at best :lol:

Edit: Email sent

GloryHunter07

Email received.

Think i had problemswitht email last year - check last years thread for possible solutions (junkmail?)

JP77

I would be surprised if we get close to 28 active players
People that go inactive should be out for the following season. I remember last year that midway or so through the season a few stopped setting their teams. It's really not hard to log onto a page for 5 minutes and keep your team under control.

GloryHunter07

People that go inactive should be out for the following season. I remember last year that midway or so through the season a few stopped setting their teams. It's really not hard to log onto a page for 5 minutes and keep your team under control.
Ok well i think we need to set a hard stance on non active players. Total ban from following years

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'm guilty of that I'm afraid, I had to manage 2 nfl.com leagues and couldn't work my way around the ESPN site/app, which was a real chore in the end and why I stopped doing it once I was out of the playoff race. I'm sorry if it had any influence, but that's why I didn't join again this year.

JP77

I'm guilty of that I'm afraid, I had to manage 2 nfl.com leagues and couldn't work my way around the ESPN site/app, which was a real chore in the end and why I stopped doing it once I was out of the playoff race. I'm sorry if it had any influence, but that's why I didn't join again this year.
That's fair enough mate. The issues in a lot of fantasy games is when people just give up halfway through because they either have a bad team, aren't doing well or just can't be assed. It has an effect on the entire league when it happens.

You should have joined this season though. I haven't used the app but the site isn't too much of a problem once you get used to it. The only issue I remember having with it was a login issue mate.

GloryHunter07

I found the ESPN app was easy to use. I wouldnt want to run three teams though.