2018 Redcafe NFL Fantasy League

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
@Rado_N
There was me thinking I was knackered when I've got Kamara on bye week, Dalvin Cook was inactive just before kick-off, I dropped Funchess (18 points) for John Brown (5 points), and then in the early games my number one receiver gets 9 points, and my D gets pummelled for -3. My top scorer was my kicker for gods sake. And yet somehow, unless Aaron Jones runs for -1 yards (not impossible I suppose), I'm going to win this week with circa 70 points. WTF.
Absolutely mental, a complete cluster feck of a week!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I can't believe I pulled that one off. Needed 16.5 from Beatherd, got 18 by halftime and then he went down from there but finished at 17.5.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
I can't believe I pulled that one off. Needed 16.5 from Beatherd, got 18 by halftime and then he went down from there but finished at 17.5.
That defeat really hurt - but congratulations on the close win despite the bye week for Kamara and Brees.:eek:

At least the Dolphins won this week :wenger:

Sandyman

Planning to get rid of Fitzgerald this week. Watch him return back to best after that.

Hephaestus

Haven't got Mahomes or Hunt but I have got Green as well as Kelce, got me the win with one quarter left assuming neither of them manages five fumbles in the time left.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
3 wins in a row after losing my first four (because of fixtures...). Hopefully fournette actually comes back week 10 too. Doing well considering he was my 1st or 2nd round pick (and Gordon was out today too).

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
I need Ito Smith to get me 30 points. Equally feasible. Annoyingly I left 20 points on the bench. Couldn't decide between Rivers and Trubisky... went the steady veteran, and then watched as Trubisky put up 32 points. Still, better week than last week even though I won last week, and lost this.

GloryHunter07

I need Ito Smith to get me 30 points. Equally feasible. Annoyingly I left 20 points on the bench. Couldn't decide between Rivers and Trubisky... went the steady veteran, and then watched as Trubisky put up 32 points. Still, better week than last week even though I won last week, and lost this.
If it makes you feel any better i wouldve gone with Rivers.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Thought I’d trust my excellent fantasy instincts and leave Jarvis Landry and John Brown on the bench in favor of Michel and some other guy.

50 points dropped later and...

Sandyman

Thought I’d trust my excellent fantasy instincts and leave Jarvis Landry and John Brown on the bench in favor of Michel and some other guy.

50 points dropped later and...
:lol:
I was wondering the same thing. I still expect you to win cuz of Atlanta's attack but never thought it would be this close.

I almost started Broncos D though. Still cursing myself for not doing it:mad:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Rough matchup with Roland when he has Brown and Adams back this week and I have Gordon on bye and fournette still injured but yeldon no longer usable because of hyde (probably). And wentz+Jeffery playing the jags. Not looking like a great week.

Hope chubb, allen robinson and Collins go off...

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Some great matchups for me this week, really hoping to move to 5-3 and adding some breathing room in the playoff race.

RussellWilson

2020 NFC Fantasy League winner
Sep League trade alert. Cohen for Ridley and Sanu to a team with good WRs and no RBs confuses me.