2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Mbappe miss was poor but so was Di Maria, just give Neuer the eyes and curl it into the other corner. Instead just leans back and blazes wildly over.

Neymar was unlucky, that was a really good save.

AaronRedDevil

If this was Rashford or Martial you’d be bashing the hell out of them. “Mbappe would have finished that” :lol:. He really bloody should have scored 2 by now.

siw2007

Decent game, some good chances for both teams, annoyingly quite a few fouls in the middle of the pitch too. Thought PSG started the stronger team and should be ahead, but Bayern started to grow into it.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Who do we think Bayern will be bringing off the bench if things stay the same for another 15 min? Perisic, maybe Coutinho?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
overall i'd say bayern are the better team but PSG better tactically, and been the slightly better side in the first half. 3 big chances to 2 and the Mbappé one was a really bad miss :(

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
2 best passes of the half were Paredes first time to Mbappe and Herrera reversing it to AdM.

If PSG play Herrera-Paredes, is Verrati available?

RashyForPM

That’s piss poor from Mbappe. He has to just hit the corner. Obviously not comparing them just yet, but our boy Mason would finish that blindfolded 11 times out of 10.

kyofusho

Intriguing first half, showed signs of more attacking flair towards the end there. Lewa unlucky not to score with two good efforts so far. Mbappe looking bang average so far - Neymar seems far more dynamic. Pen should for Bayern might've been a tad soft but I've seen them given. Ref seems uncompromising which is good to see.

Don't get the Herrera love in. Sure he's been combative but that shithouse style has always been there. Tough to call the result at the moment, but perhaps the greater experience in this Bayern side will see them through. I'll go 2-1 Bayern AET.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
It's been a good final but I think in terms of overall quality not better than many recent ones. I don't see any super team in Europe right now.

Deery

Dreary
Pretty even game both has had good chances to score maybe PSG the better of them. Could see this going to penalties

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Mbappe's first touch play is so average

Redlyn

Herrera has been superb. He's in his usual busy fecker mode but also been good on the ball teeing up 2 of Paris's best 3 attacks.

The captain we've lacked all season. Shambles how we let him go like we did.

If Tuchell picks you over Verratti you must be doing something right.
Veratti is injured or deemed not fit enough to start.

Skills

Snitch
Just realised this is Keylor Navas' 4th CL final in 5 years. Won the other 3

Eddy_JukeZ

Mbappe has to finish that chance.

Shocking miss.

Don't understand how him and Neymar keep fluffing their chances.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It looks like Ander Herrera is having a good game. Did he actually improve in PSG?
He's been the same old Herrera; when he has a good game, he has the potential to become a difference-maker, and that's what he is for PSG so far. Interestingly, he's making more of a difference on the attack than he is defensively, where his occasional eagerness to press has created gaps for Bayern to exploit.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Overall, must say that many players from today’s final would be starters here at Man Utd...
Of say pretty much every single player on this pitch could make a strong case. But yeah, United fans think we are too good for Perisec, Herrera, Boateng,

arnie_ni

In all seriousness he's been the best player on the park.

If he had never played for us id be calling for us to sign him because veratti likely plays when fit so id think we'd have a chance. His quick passing, his pressing and energy suits ole tactics perfectly in fairness.

It's done now its just shite when the player i thought was our best in that period playing class in a CL final when and imo he'd fit perfectly beside pogs and bruno.

led_scholes

He was never great although I agree he had great passion and desire and there’s nothing to suggest the two you mentioned are better. Let’s try not to rewrite history as we love to do and make out he was brilliant for us though because a lot of the time he was bang average.
Great compared to whom? Keane? Robson? Or compared to Fellaini, Fred and Mctominay??

I still can't believe that LVG preferred Fellaini to him. Jose too but not so much. There was a Herrera love fest because he is indeed a good player, who always gave everything and that was completely unfortunate to play under two defensive coaches in his time here. I found it absurd that during his time here many wanted an "upgrade" on him, like we had solved the rest of our problems...

RD94

Going to go out on a limb and say Herrera will get man of the match with a masterclass performance similar to the Hazard game at OT.

Cue lots of complaining about why he left etc.
He lost ball at 30-40m off the goal, misplaced few passes under pressure.What masterclass??Bayern is dictating possession,Psg counter attacking.He had some good one twos in which he is good all his career,smart player but hugely overrated by our fanbase and that continues.
Is it just me or is Mbappe not as good as is made out.
Was injured,probably not at 100%.Verratti even less fitter.

Ekeke

Ander with 2 great key passes for goalscoring chances you'd expect the best Brazilian and best French player to score. They didnt. Need to fix that in the 2nd half

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
If this was Rashford or Martial you’d be bashing the hell out of them. “Mbappe would have finished that” :lol:. He really bloody should have scored 2 by now.
It’s a fair observation!!! Mbappe has acquired mythological status on this forum. We are seeing that he makes exactly the same mistakes as Rashford or Martial does

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He was losing his footing when he went over, it had nothing to with the defender, moot point...it wasn't given
It wasn't given. But this is a discussion, whether it should.

I thought a foul can still be given even if he's slipping. Whatnot with defender's hands all over him.

RedStarUnited

It's been a good final but I think in terms of overall quality not better than many recent ones. I don't see any super team in Europe right now.
Last year was a borefest. Year before not any better. Infact all the Madrid finals haven't been great. This is a decent final so far.

And for once I think these are the best 2 teams in Europe right now.