2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SilentStrike

Supports
Feyenoord
The game could go either way, and no clear domination from both teams. I think PSG cocked it up on 2nd half, by moving Mbappe away to the wing.

And the ref was very lenient to Bayern's. Everytime Neymar had the ball, Bayern's just roughed him up with fouls after fouls. The lack of more severe punishment from the ref allowed Bayern's to continue fouling him. I can't believe this hasn't been pointed out more.
I felt the other way about Neymar. He was back to his old diving antics.

About who dominated, I'd say Bayern clearly dominated the play and the tempo of the game. PSG on the other hand had the better chances. Bayern's chances were plenty but weren't so clear cut. Lewandowski's ball on the post for example wasn't such a big chance, he just made the best from it, and his header was a miracle he still had it after it was deflected. Then there were a few more half chances but that's it.

Neuer on the other hand saved what easily could have been two even three goals.

I'd say tactically Tuchel had it better than Flick, but Bayern's team and individual qualities are clearly stronger which gave the edge.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
I felt the other way about Neymar. He was back to his old diving antics.

About who dominated, I'd say Bayern clearly dominated the play and the tempo of the game. PSG on the other hand had the better chances. Bayern's chances were plenty but weren't so clear cut. Lewandowski's ball on the post for example wasn't such a big chance, he just made the best from it, and his header was a miracle he still had it after it was deflected. Then there were a few more half chances but that's it.

Neuer on the other hand saved what easily could have been two even three goals.

I'd say tactically Tuchel had it better than Flick, but Bayern's team and individual qualities are clearly stronger which gave the edge.
You're right about Bayern and tempo of the game. I think, it happened mostly on 2nd half where kinda obvious Tuchel changed and screwed up his tactic.

Also by dominating, I mean chances created. Bayern had most of the ball, but like you said, not much penetration.