2020 Champions League Final - Bayern Munich vs PSG (free on BT/YoutubeUK) - LIVE - Bayern 1-0 PSG as predicted by voters (79.4%)

Who will win

• Prefer Bayern but think PSG will win

Votes: 84 12.6%
  • Prefer Bayern and think they will win

Votes: 461 69.2%
  • Prefer PSG but think Bayern will win

Votes: 83 12.5%
  • Prefer PSG and think they will win

Votes: 38 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG

UK - BT Sport will broadcast the Champions League for free on YouTube.
France - TF1 will broadcast the Champions League

Expected PSG team: Navas - Kehrer, Silva, Kimpembe, Bernat - Herrera, Marquinhos, Paredes - Neymar - Mbappé, Di Maria.

Expected Bayern : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Alaba, Davies - Alcantara, Goretzka - Gnabry, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski.

I need to add the inputs from Pythagora in boots, but in the meantime:

Last but not least :D

https://www.redcafe.net/members/ecstatic.100561/

Last edited:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Tears please. LewanGOLski treble hat trick.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Fully expect this to be a great game, tempted to put money on 4-3 to Bayern.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think Bayern will win but would like to see PSG winning this. Neymar is getting lot of shit, so I hope he shuts every one.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think Bayern will win but would like to see PSG winning this. Neymar is getting lot of shit, so I hope he shuts every one.
That’s the only reason I wouldn’t mind PSG winning, but then I remember they are an oil fuelled club who have cheated their way to the top and I change my mind, Bayern all the way!

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
The closer it comes, the more I realize I'd fecking hate to lose to PSG. Please just win.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Bayern have said Pavard and Boateng are both fit for the final. Would be very interesting to see how they line up now.

First question is whether they start Pavard, they've won 3 matches in a row without him but he had a good season and defensively more solid than Kimmich. He'll have to face Mbappe.

Then if Pavard starts, who moves out. Thiago or Goretzka? Goretzka has been great this year but Thiago helps in retaining possession.

I'm still edging for a PSG win, that attack is just too strong and Marquinhos at DM makes it a virtual 3 man central defense that will be hard to penetrate. The weakness is central midfield, which can easily be dominated using a high press. Herrera, Marquinhos are not possession oriented midfielders, therefore the inclination would be to press him high and win the ball. That though plays into the hands of Mbappe, Neymar and Di Maria. It sort of seems like a trap by PSG, invite Bayern to press them high and all they need is a couple of occasions to get the pass over the top and their attack will punish Bayern.

Flick should look at how Germany played against Argentina in 2010, similar lineup with an insane attack of Tevez, Messi, Higuain and Di Maria but lacks midfield creativity (although Verrati would solve that somewhat). Germany played with a deeper line but the forwards pressed the midfielders and didn't allow them to pass forward, while not also allowed space behind them for their attackers to exploit.

Last edited:

Judas

Open to offers
Expecting the best final in years in theory. Last years game was so boring, it won't be hard to beat it.

Can't see past Bayern winning it, if there's not a lot of goals I'll be surprised and disappointed.

Rasendori

Man Of Culture
There's been a lot of talk about protagonists whether that's Mbappe and Neymar for PSG, or Lewandowski for Bayern. I wouldn't be surprised if Di Maria, Muller, or a defender receives MOTM.

Edit - Also surprised that a German source gave a draw for Davies and Bernat, and gave Marquinhos points over Thiago.

Last edited:

FireballXL5

Even though it's not a 'proper' final, I hope Bayern take them to the cleaners.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I hope PSG win. Just looking at their team though, after all that spent I can't believe they don't have better fullbacks and midfielders than they currently have.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
I hope PSG win. Just looking at their team though, after all that spent I can't believe they don't have better fullbacks and midfielders than they currently have.
I hope PSG lose 8 nil

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Is this also going to be live on Youtube ?

edit:
BT Sport will broadcast the Champions League and Europa League finals for free on YouTube.
Cool.

Last edited:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I would not be surprised to see Verratti (instead of Herrera who will replace paredes)and Coman starting

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Hope Neymar has his shooting boots on tonight.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
#MiaSanMia, or something like that.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Is this also going to be live on Youtube ?

edit:
BT Sport will broadcast the Champions League and Europa League finals for free on YouTube.
Cool.
Madness that they’re giving it for free! Certainly getting a viewer out of me now.

Castia

feck Neymar and feck the oil money. Hope Bayern put 5 past them, there’s not a club in Europe less deserving of a European cup than PSG.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
There's been a lot of talk about protagonists whether that's Mbappe and Neymar for PSG, or Lewandowski for Bayern. I wouldn't be surprised if Di Maria, Muller, or a defender receives MOTM.

Edit - Also surprised that a German source gave a draw for Davies and Bernat, and gave Marquinhos points over Thiago.
The comparison is so tinted. Typical for Bild. Lewqndowski > Neymar, Gnabry = Mbappe.. Come on.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
I think @carvajal and @giorno should support Mbappe because if he wins tonight, he won't renew his contract for sure.

He said he left Monaco because he starting to get bored after several years there.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
feck Neymar and feck the oil money. Hope Bayern put 5 past them, there’s not a club in Europe less deserving of a European cup than PSG.
Your neighbours say hi!

Blackwidow

It is in German - but the CL winners of 2013 wishing luck for tonight...

izec

Hope PSG win, but Bayern are favourites and better. If they go up, think they will win comfortably. Neymar and Mbappe need to score some today