2020 Europa League Final - Inter Milan v Sevilla

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Can't beat Sevilla in the europa league I guess. At least for us we outplayed them and didn't have luck. Best team won today though.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Well Rom's record of scoring in every round continued and he even scored the most significant goal.

RoyH1

Sevilla has become to the Europa League what Real Madrid is to the Champions League.

always_hoping

That result and performance from Sevilla confirmed without any doubt that the semi final between United v Sevilla that was the final in all but name. Sadly for United it was semi final and trophy United should have won.

Paul_Scholes18

Can't enjoy either side winning it, but Sevilla has been so lucky to win it. They are not that great, but saved by opponents wasting big chances and defensive misses.
Playing dirty tricks and some ugly tackles as well. Just a very hard side to like. Only could enjoy them back in the days when they beat Liverpool in the final.

Heinzesight

Well done Sevilla...still a bunch of twats but we couldn’t have Inter winning.

Such a shame for the self confessed ‘student of the game‘...‘the grown ass man’...his finger pointing and subsequent miss to make it 3-2 was prime Romelu.

Superunknown

Inter only have themselves to blame. But absolute shithouse tactics from Sevilla once they took the lead. Multiple players falling to the ground, coach telling players to go to the ground instead of going off for a sub. Terrible way to play, but if you can get away with it, why not I guess.
If the ref isn't going to do anything about it, then they'll just keep doing it. It's got them a trophy. :eek:

prateik

feck me... Lopetegui is crying.
I'm glad its won by a team that actually values it.

Suedesi

Banega didn't pull Conte's hair though.

He pulled his own hair as if to make fun of Conte's hairdo.

So fecking funny.

Fukc Inter, Lukaku and all the other merdosi

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Can't beat Sevilla in the europa league I guess. At least for us we outplayed them and didn't have luck. Best team won today though.
How were they the best team tonight? Inter had like 3 times as many chances as them

Cloud7

Fair play to Sevilla. Beat United and Inter. Can't say they didn't deserve it.

redshaw

I don't like the constant play acting from Sevilla but they've put some nice moves together to score and have been very clinical. I'm pleased to see they defended like bastards again and not just against us.

Ashley Young haircut 10/10.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
imagine winning 6 out of 6 Europe League finals.

SuperiorXI

That result and performance from Sevilla confirmed without any doubt that the semi final between United v Sevilla that was the final in all but name. Sadly for United it was semi final and trophy United should have won.
My arse, we got our knobs kicked in and Sevilla took the trophy end of.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Inter were pretty crap tonight, we did much better against Sevilla.

At least we didn't lose in the final anyways :lol: