2020 Europa League Final - Inter Milan v Sevilla

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
If the CL final is half as good as this... :drool: :drool:

Irrational.

Sevilla's tactics are quite clear.

Moan, bitch and whine to win set pieces. Get Banega on them and score. Rinse and repeat.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Very frustrating that We didn’t beat this bang average Sevilla team
I think that's a bit disrespectful. Between Roma, Wolves and United their road to the final wasn't exactly easy. Now they are doing quite well against Inter. Their play may not be that flashy, but they are bringing more than luck to the table.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
All ready three more goals than I expected in the full 90 minutes :lol:

redshaw

Lukaku's famous touch bought him a foul there which lead to Godin's goal.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Sevilla's tactics are quite clear.

Moan, bitch and whine to win set pieces. Get Banega on them and score. Rinse and repeat.
Inter's tactic seems to be wait for Diego Carlos to commit a stupid foul and give them a chance to score

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
They play the best to their ability though. Since they equalised, Inter have been second best.

We lost cos we didn't score when we had loads of chances, end of
Oh, absolutely. I think we played relatively well, just couldn’t finish. I think that’s what makes it more frustrating

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Sounds like a great game but I can't bring myself to watch it. I am still bitter about the cheap goals we gave away to get knocked out.

kidbob

We really need to develop a threat from set pieces. Feels like we are missing at least 10 goals a season off them.

PoTMS

Sounds like a great game but I can't bring myself to watch it. I am still bitter about the cheap goals we gave away to get knocked out.
Me too but I've decided to switch it on just now. The thought of Lukaku winning a European Cup exceeds my bitterness towards Sevilla.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I think that's a bit disrespectful. Between Roma, Wolves and United their road to the final wasn't exactly easy. Now they are doing quite well against Inter. Their play may not be that flashy, but they are bringing more than luck to the table.
I never said they were lucky. I think they’re average and I think the teams you’ve listed are also average.

Had we taken our chances, we could’ve put 5 or 6 past them and we’d have been well worth it. As I say, frustrating

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Nice, hoping for a Barella sent off in the 2nd half. What a cnut

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Great match. Thought it would be a competition between who can play act more, but there's actually good football.