2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

sport2793

Thank you. I haven't followed the electoral map there very closely. I will be now!
The Trump campaign wouldn't be suing in Georgia if the math wasn't there for Biden. The Trump campaign is basically better at calling races than most :lol:

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
The Trump campaign wouldn't be suing in Georgia if the math wasn't there for Biden. The Trump campaign is basically better at calling races than most :lol:
:lol: Fair play. That actually seems the most reliable forecaster of the night so far. So maybe we should read more into their assertion they expect to win Arizona still.

owlo

They must break roughly 70-30, which they are at the moment. Will be inside a few thousands either way.

After Fulton and the few blue surrounding counties, if we can get it down to 15k ish, I think we will make it. There’s enough in the Savannah.
Razor thin. I don't even want to try to predict that one.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Dick Morris has truly let himself go.

Can’t believe Jack Posobiec actually works at an outlet of any kind.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Two of these lawsuits are in GA and PA, which might be irrelevant come tomorrow morning.

WI is interesting because of how close it was.

sport2793

:lol: Fair play. That actually seems the most reliable forecaster of the night so far. So maybe we should read more into their assertion they expect to win Arizona still.
Well McSally claimed the same thing in 2018 at around the same stage and it didn't work out for her, we will see in an hour or so anyways.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
They must break roughly 70-30, which they are at the moment. Will be inside a few thousands either way.

After Fulton and the few blue surrounding counties, if we can get it down to 15k ish, I think we will make it. There’s enough in the Savannah.
Dekalb and Clayton still has plenty of blue votes left too. Just spoke to my cousin in Atlanta and he said local radio and news are very confident about Biden Georgia

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
And down the rabbit hole we go. You cant just read something as fact checked and take it at face value. It’s not just a group of unbiased individuals making decisions on what is/isn’t fact. There’s connections, relationships and ties that are almost unfathomable. Fact checker is hugely funded by Facebook and Google for example who lobby and push agendas that likely end up in some way at the feet of Soros and his cronies. A whole other story.
Wrong.

Soros, Gates and Bezos are just lackeys.

You know that because all their names end with 's'. That's how Illuminati ranks its employees.

InfiniteBoredom

Dekalb and Clayton still has plenty of blue votes left too. Just spoke to my cousin in Atlanta and he said local radio and news are very confident about Biden Georgia
There’s a touch of karma about this. Biden flipping MI, WI, PA and ends up winning 306-232, 2016 reverse.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
So the conspiracy theorist in me might see GA "losing" its voting records/hard drives again like last time - except this time to help Trump claim there is fraud. Bc that d be very Trumpian.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
So the conspiracy theorist in me might see GA "losing" its voting records/hard drives again like last time - except this time to help Trump claim there is fraud. Bc that d be very Trumpian.
OANN was a repetitive drone of scary bugaboo words, just embedding them into their flock’s minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.