2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
With Hillary/Biden/Pelosi in helm we would've had twice as many deaths. Democrats would never put a ban on China. Pelosi was literally dancing in Chinatown when the pandemic broke while Trump was working on banning travel from China.
Horrible economy? Far from that. Due to covid for obvious reasons, before the pandemic we had the best economy in decades.
He's not a saint obviously but many (not all) of those allegations are not true and were disproven time and time again.

I don't like him and I don't care about his mental issues, it's not a popularity contest. What I do like is things he had done such as
1.Trying to reopen the country and end the lockdowns
2. Great for the economy, taking the economy to record highs, reducing unemployment and poverty to historic lows
3. Slashing taxes
4. Dealing with China
5. Keeping Putin quiet
6. Dealing with Iran
7. Demolishing ISIS
8. Opening a dialogue with the North Korean clown
9. Brokering historic peace agreements in the middle east
10. Being the most pro-Israel president probably in history
Inane post. Nearly everything you listed is a half-truth or an outright lie.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
With Hillary/Biden/Pelosi in helm we would've had twice as many deaths. Democrats would never put a ban on China. Pelosi was literally dancing in Chinatown when the pandemic broke while Trump was working on banning travel from China.
Horrible economy? Far from that. Due to covid for obvious reasons, before the pandemic we had the best economy in decades.
He's not a saint obviously but many (not all) of those allegations are not true and were disproven time and time again.

I don't like him and I don't care about his mental issues, it's not a popularity contest. What I do like is things he had done such as
1.Trying to reopen the country and end the lockdowns
2. Great for the economy, taking the economy to record highs, reducing unemployment and poverty to historic lows
3. Slashing taxes
4. Dealing with China
5. Keeping Putin quiet
6. Dealing with Iran
7. Demolishing ISIS
8. Opening a dialogue with the North Korean clown
9. Brokering historic peace agreements in the middle east
10. Being the most pro-Israel president probably in history
Please cry more about China. They gonna be your new daddy.

InfiniteBoredom

This is consistent with full Fulton count tying the score and the 40k outstanding statewide votes breaking 3:1, as they have been thus far.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Did Denald just give up after Donald’s tweets started to be so similar to his after a while? Trump may have crowded him out.
He lost his groove once he was forced to put "Parody account" in his name. It was much more fun when you didn't at a glance realize you weren't reading actual Trump tweets.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!

This is consistent with full Fulton count tying the score and the 40k outstanding statewide votes breaking 3:1, as they have been thus far.
The below figure of "below 25k left" is concerning me a little, unless that's just the final batch left to be processed and there are still extra ones to add to the count.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He lost his groove once he was forced to put "Parody account" in his name. It was much more fun when you didn't at a glance realize you weren't reading actual Trump tweets.
Absolutely. Just seems as though Trump would have stolen a lot of his oxygen regardless.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
you have to feel sorry for someone that ignorant
This is obviously a worst case scenario, but I would be very interested to hear the first three reasons for supporting Trump that would come out of this person’s mouth, especially due to his apparent age.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Joe Scarborough, peak Yank Scouse fan, is castigating his evangelical republican brethren for outrageous victimhood, especially their batshit views on religious liberties being infringed upon.

Something very rich about this.

fergieisold

InfiniteBoredom

The below figure of "below 25k left" is concerning me a little, unless that's just the final batch left to be processed and there are still extra ones to add to the count.

Only 21,764 votes total have been added into the count since the SoS declared that there were 90,735 votes left statewide.

If there are 25k left to count, that means we will have about 44k votes entering the count soon.

Balljy

If there are really 25k left and it stays on a 3:1 ratio there could literally be a couple of hundred difference in the final count...

Ubik

Only 21,764 votes total have been added into the count since the SoS declared that there were 90,735 votes left statewide.

If there are 25k left to count, that means we will have about 44k votes entering the count soon.
Excellent.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

Some sites are reporting 100% in state wide. Does that mean ballots having been tabulated or just all ballots are in their hands?

Ubik

Some sites are reporting 100% in state wide. Does that mean ballots having been tabulated or just all ballots are in their hands?
That number's just an estimate, doesn't relate to the actual numbers.

Enigma_87

You know who
When will be the next update from Penny/AZ and GA? It's like it became even slower than yesterday..

InfiniteBoredom

Fox have it at 100% since forever, pay no heed to it. Probably means the latter (even though there could still be provisional or cured absentees)

Smores

So Biden claims victory later today and then we have weeks of Trump tantrums with recounts. I wonder if Trump will ever actually do a speech to concede

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Fox have it at 100% since forever, pay no heed to it. Probably means the latter (even though there could still be provisional or cured absentees)
Gotcha. I realize there’s always going to be a potential lag, just wasn’t sure how accurate the reporting %s truly were.

SirAF

Ageist
So Biden claims victory later today and then we have weeks of Trump tantrums with recounts. I wonder if Trump will ever actually do a speech to concede
Nah, he'll probably just slink away.

Status
Not open for further replies.