2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Foley

Just googled him and he is a presenter. I know channels are biased but this is just utterly ridiculous the way he's taking the mick.
Recently he was sued for defamation, and Fox argued in court, successfully, that no “reasonable viewer" could take him seriously.

US District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

kidbob

Graham must not give a feck after winning another term. Or they have dirt on him. Or he's just ignorant beyond possible. Or he's been conned by Project Veritas!
Didn't they hack the GOP server too? I'm guessing they have dirt on all of them but decided that Trump and the GOP were the best party to have in power. Russia aren't a normal country politically and Putin is former KGB, he knows the importance of 'kompromat' on an enemy. No doubt he has lots and lots of it.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Well - I do have a few friends in the Chitown area. But we kinda think the same about them - especially when they come to invade our western shores.
When they take over Door County during the good weather I dream of homicide.

fergosaurus

Last Fulton batch of 5.7k ballots by midnight. Which will likely flip it.

Plus a bunch more left, but CNN just now reporting many of the other county's left could be delayed till morning. :rolleyes:
CNN said some more votes coming in from GA at midnight also, which could potentially put Biden on front. Could get interesting in a couple of hours.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Didn't they hack the GOP server too? I'm guessing they have dirt on all of them but decided that Trump and the GOP were the best party to have in power. Russia aren't a normal country politically and Putin is former KGB, he knows the importance of 'kompromat' on an enemy. No doubt he has lots and lots of it.
Hmm I wonder what the kompromat on Luscious Linsey could be

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Pfft it wont make a difference. That other feck nut Alex Jones outed himself as a character in custody court and went back to work the next day and carried on like nothing happened.
It's so fecking weird. Like those televangelists that get charged/incarcerated and right back to milking their flock. Just take my money, say the gullibles.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Soooo has anything actually changed or is Trumpo still Presidentie
Well, first off welcome. We have had flaming penises, bannings, memes, Trump going full senile dictator on live tv for 30 min, and PA and GA about to go Biden. Think that covers it.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
It's so fecking weird. Like those televangelists that get charged/incarcerated and right back to milking their flock. Just take my money, say the gullibles.
Theres one in the part of Ireland I live in...an evangelist minister who was caught a few times "straying from god" with some barely legal girls from his flock but cried for forgiveness from his congregation of fruitcakes and promptly got it. These people have no shame and are never punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.