2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteBoredom

Everybody please take a few minutes to read this thread, and when you get impatient again, inevitably, remember that this is what the people doing the count are dealing with, on top of the stress and boredom of the process.

Abizzz

Everybody please take a few minutes to read this thread, and when you get impatient again, inevitably, remember that this is what the people doing the count are dealing with, on top of the stress and boredom of the process.
But lets not be too mean to them when they show up here!

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Decision Desk HQ as called it at Biden 273 with Biden winning Pennsylvania. Yet MSNBC, CNN are scared to call it, in case it hurts Trumps feelings.
That’s very obviously not the reason why they’re not calling it yet.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

Feel sorry for the staff shouldn't have to put up with this bollox.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
So what happens to Trump if/when he loses? I can't imagine him standing down from the Republican leadership easily either.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
I don't ignore them. He lost his mind with the fake election fiasco he's pulling now. No president is above the country. Should just concede the loss and move on, no need to be a sore loser and divide the country any further.
Yeah, I’m not even really talking about that. There’s about 2 million other shite things he has done.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
We all know most Caftards are heavily leftward leaning with their political views, I think it’s good to have more diversity of views on here and ganging up on posters will just scare off members for being honest about their views. Nobody wants to come out gay or right wing in this forum. So even if you think a view is ridiculous, you don’t have to ridicule that idea and the author on each & every occasion.
Huh? :lol:

Cloud7

This is why I can never get behind people that say we should give these sorts the time of day, be nice to them, try to teach them and offer olive branches. These people are total scum, nothing short of it, and deserve nothing but contempt. I don't care if it comes across as bullying or whatever, they're disgusting.

InfiniteBoredom

I meant it as being right wing is almost a big as taboo on here as coming out gay in football.
Depends on your definition of right wing. The fiscal conservatives clearly have no issue expressing themselves here. On the social issues, the ones who were banned usually transgressed forum rules when they inevitably lapsed into conspiracy theories, eugenics or racism. There’s a big anti-PC thread.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Ffs

I made the mistake of stepping in against a guy spreading some of this nonsense in a Facebook comments section. He started with the idea that for 4 years the democrats had been plotting this fraud. They'd also dumped a load of military ballots in the bin around the back of the counting building in Georgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.