2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireballXL5

He's going to do something completely mental yet I feel. That 'concession' was way too flaccid.

Precaution

I'd love to see the GOP implode after bowing so much to these idiots just for them to bite back, it's the party of Trump and we'll see a Trump party in 2024 which won't get enough of a vote but would destroy votes for the Republicans

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
About time the GOP base implemented Qanon purity testing, Qurity if you will.

Raulduke

Trump is awake and retweeting Randy Quaid :lol:

Maybe he'll hire him to work on his hot shot legal team.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
That's "concede" in pig language :lol:
He's been my favourite thing through all this. His rants and as I've learnt anyone's foulmouthed rants from the north east of the USA is art.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'd love to see the GOP implode after bowing so much to these idiots just for them to bite back, it's the party of Trump and we'll see a Trump party in 2024 which won't get enough of a vote but would destroy votes for the Republicans

Part of me thinks these are Dem provocateurs. They would be asleep on the job if they didn't use this opportunity.

GiddyUp

He's been my favourite thing through all this. His rants and as I've learnt anyone's foulmouthed rants from the north east of the USA is art.
Put a beat on it and create a genre that I would gladly spend money on.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
If, as now seems to be starting, Trump goes to war against the Republican Party and Fox News (both for having "betrayed" him), then this might ensure that the GOP is kept out power for decades to come.

It'd be the logical next step in Trump's ever growing list of scapegoats, since otherwise he'd run out of people and organisations to blame for his lost election.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
So that’s that then. I was planning for the champagne when the electors actually do their thing in December, but now is as good a time as any.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
When the Republicans send their people, they're not sending their best. They're sending Jon Voight. They're sending Randy Quaid. They're sending Ted Nugent. They're sending James Woods.
:lol:

Raulduke

Last I heard of Randy Quaid he was on the run for breaking, entering and squatting in a home that he had sold years previously and claiming asylum in Canada for fear of being hunted by an elite band of Hollywood assassins. :lol: :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.