2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drifter

American
Bernie killing it ,if entrance polls are anything to go by.

Last edited:

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing
Biden not doing well by sounds of it. Bernie will keep taking half or more of the delegates while the others duke it out. He's going to end up too far ahead to catch.

Drifter

American
MSNBC analyst are saying Bernie is getting significant support from Black and Hispanics that see themselves as Moderates. How will they twist that.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Bernie killing it ,if entrance polls are anything to go by.
Double tap my arm to expose a vein and then using the girthiest needle you can find inject this directly in.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Out of interest, whos got your vote for the D-Candidacy?
Its an incredibly weak field imo, where Sanders seems to be the only guy who could win (other than Bloomberg, who I find incredibly generic and boring). I gained a lot of respect for the Bern for his tarmac rant about Putin and Russian interference yesterday. Its the first time he behaved in a way where I could see him as President.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Its an incredibly weak field imo, where Sanders seems to be the only guy who could win (other than Bloomberg, who I find incredibly generic and boring). I gained a lot of respect for the Bern for his tarmac rant about Putin and Russian interference yesterday. Its the first time he behaved in a way where I could see him as President.
Yeah it’s not a great field, made worse by who they are up against. I don’t see any of them other than Bernie capable of sparring with Trump when shit gets real. He can stay on message with Trump will really struggle with.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

Thought this was a really interesting point.

Drifter

American
Chris Matthews just suggested maybe the Democratic Party is better off with four more years of Trump than Bernie.

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Yeah it’s not a great field, made worse by who they are up against. I don’t see any of them other than Bernie capable of sparring with Trump when shit gets real. He can stay on message with Trump will really struggle with.

The thing with Bernie is that his only baggage is this commie thing. All the others have stupid shit like Pocahontas and whatever that Trump can focus on. Once voters accept that Bernie isn't Stalin then Trump has little to hit him with.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’m yet to see Bloomberg in a poll, the closest I’ve seen is “All other candidates 0.9%”

Revan

Assumptionman
This explains it somewhat. What did I miss?
He started late and is not on the ballot in the first 4 states. He will be for the first time in ballot for the Super Tuesday election (which is why he has done campaigning only on those states).

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
He started late and is not on the ballot in the first 4 states. He will be for the first time in ballot for the Super Tuesday election (which is why he has done campaigning only on those states).
I need to start paying more attention :lol:

Drifter

American
Now James Carville talking about Putin, and him wanting Bernie to win so that Trump will beat him in the election.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Now Msnbc now talking about Putin and him wanting Bernie to win so that Trump will beat him in the election.
MSNBC are useful idiots. I think Russia have already identified him as the likely winner so they’re ramping up the establishment contempt for him.

I predict that they will also interfere and possibly even hack some of the elections in blue states that Trump has no chance in and funnily enough Republicans in the House, Senate, or Trump if he wins will know exactly where to look.

Status
Not open for further replies.