Status
Not open for further replies.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
:nervous:
They are really doing everything they can to throw the election to Trump. Its as if 2016 didn't happen in the upper Midwest. One of the worst strategic decisions the Biden Campaign could have made.

They would have done better to bring on Taylor Swift.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
This is just campaigning, right? They're not actually going to make her the VP candidate? They wouldn't do that, right?

They wouldn't do that. They just wouldn't
i need it to happen. it will be a divine moment, i will accept that god is real if hillary is veep. please.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
hillary is vp, trump wants to debate her and biden refuses to debate him anyway, everything repeats inverted - more rape cases against biden in october, a new #chinagate by the fbi against trump in november, biden, who has not made a public apperance for the last month of campaigning, dies in week 1 of his presidency.
madam president.
please. just pile it all on.

Last edited:

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Honestly at this point it'll be a disappointment if it's anyone other than Hillary. The only other option with the same potential is Warren, who then gets owned by a "Pocahontas" from Trump and in power gets owned by Larry Summers and the Blackrock Treasury secretary.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Honestly at this point it'll be a disappointment if it's anyone other than Hillary. The only other option with the same potential is Warren, who then gets owned by a "Pocahontas" from Trump and in power gets owned by Larry Summers and the Blackrock Treasury secretary.
I never actually thought about her, but it would be quite the spectacle if he picked her.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
The only way im voting Biden is if he picks Hillary. @fishfingers15
My man... Listen to this Eboue.. My visa validity is over on June 2nd and I've exhausted all my seven years of visa. But international travel to India is closed, so I'm not able to go to India and because I don't have a stamped visa and I lived on extension, I can't go to any other transit country as well. USCIS has given a 90 day grace time for everyone with extension but none for max out cases. My company will have to cut my salary on the day of expiry as they can't be seen breaking the rules and now I have to live in this country without salary till India opens up their borders

Let's revolt? Or can I come and stay with you?

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
hillary is vp, trump wants to debate her and biden refuses to debate him anyway, everything repeats inverted - more rape cases against biden in october, a new #chinagate by the fbi against trump in november, biden, who has not made a public apperance for the last month of campaigning, dies in week 1 of his presidency.
madam president.
please. just pile it all on.
Hmm... needs more Russia.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
My man... Listen to this Eboue.. My visa validity is over on June 2nd and I've exhausted all my seven years of visa. But international travel to India is closed, so I'm not able to go to India and because I don't have a stamped visa and I lived on extension, I can't go to any other transit country as well. USCIS has given a 90 day grace time for everyone with extension but none for max out cases. My company will have to cut my salary on the day of expiry as they can't be seen breaking the rules and now I have to live in this country without salary till India opens up their borders

Get your hammer ready future comrade.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me

let's just do it and be legends

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff

You could get arrested and deported. Probably not the best plan. But an option.

More seriously what is the likelihood of the flight ban being lifted on the 3rd of May (I think that is the current review date) or at least by the 2nd of June.

Last edited:

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
If I didn't know better I'd assume that endorsing sexual predators was Hilary Clinton's full-time job. And I don't really know better.

Drifter

American
Hillary Clinton endorses Joe Biden for president

Sleepy Joe seem to live up to his nickname towards the end. Democrats better hope the level of disdain for Trump and his Administration is a very strong one , because there is nothing else there to get excited about.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.