2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Absolutely. To be fair, I don't get why Abrams is one of the top choices, she shouldn't be anywhere near the list, considering that her highest position so far has been a state legislative.

Warren, Harris, Klobuchar and Whitmer should be the top choices (considering that he wants a woman in the ticket). Bernie should have been the top choice though, they would have walked the election.
Definitely. Abrams shouldn't be anywhere near the others.

Revan

Assumptionman
Someone who is now hated from the ultra-left wing once said that 'elections have consequences'. But for many, it is more important to continue twitter wars rather than actually do anything good. Just run with a policy that has no chance of getting implemented, and spend the remaining time changing the names of post offices.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Kamala or Klobuchar will probably be the choice, so this talk is just so much jaw wagging. But Warren is still the best equipped to limit the influence of malevolent power brokers like Wall Street efficiently as these recovery packages come down the pipe, so I don’t get the outrage.

Suv666

Going through the comments in the new Wired video featuring Biden on Youtube. Literally everybody is mocking Grandpa Joe. I'm positive Trump will get reelected. Biden is a joke.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Going through the comments in the new Wired video featuring Biden on Youtube. Literally everybody is mocking Grandpa Joe. I'm positive Trump will get reelected. Biden is a joke.
Biden may be helped by the fact that his opponent is an even bigger one.

Drifter

American
Joe Biden KICKS Media out of Exclusive Wall Street Fundraiser

Joe Biden has DISASTROUS Interview with Charlamagne Tha God on the Breakfast Club

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Looks like outlier poll, especially with Wisconsin which is supposed to be close. If this holds though, it is gonna be an embarrassing defeat for Trump.
I don't expect it to hold, but it does show that Trump will be in trouble if he doesn't go massively negative, which I'm expecting will happen once the virus dies down a bit.

MTF

Youtube commenters, twitter, reddit, etc etc, don't vote (hyperbolic). People who aren't on those platforms do. I thought we'd learned that from the primaries.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Youtube commenters, twitter, reddit, etc etc, don't vote (hyperbolic). People who aren't on those platforms do. I thought we'd learned that from the primaries.
YouTube is MAGA, they do vote. Twitter is different, much smaller. Political Reddit also quite small.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Looks like outlier poll, especially with Wisconsin which is supposed to be close. If this holds though, it is gonna be an embarrassing defeat for Trump.
Yeah the Wisconsin numbers don’t jive with what I’ve been seeing. It’s been the closest of the swing states in that region, and why I’ve been paying more attention to Arizona.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Yeah the Wisconsin numbers don’t jive with what I’ve been seeing. It’s been the closest of the swing states in that region, and why I’ve been paying more attention to Arizona.
The RCP in WI has Biden up by 2.7, which is probably closer to the actual number.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks

Funny reading the comments of the Biden/Dem support tying themselves in knots.

Last edited:

Winrar

Another day, another gaffe from Biden...

He is getting a lot of flak for this particular one though. Could this possibly be his “47 percent” moment?

entropy

It’s not a gaffe. It is straight up racist. The fact that most of Biden’s defenders on here are pretending like it is business as usual tells you all you need to know.

Cloud7

It’s not a gaffe. It is straight up racist. The fact that most of Biden’s defenders on here are pretending like it is business as usual tells you all you need to know.
He’s not Trump though TM (Wish there was a superscript to add this bit in)

Atze-Peng

Dortmund Fan
I mean, people really should've learned from Hillary's "90%+" winning chance in 2016. The polls are at the very best a loose indication. And even that is pushing it.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Most people I know in the UK, Ireland and Australia have moved left since the 80's.
Which means a whole lot of feck all when related to the US

Last edited by a moderator:

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Which means a whole lot of feck all when related to the US
It was in a response to a comment that most people move further right as they get older. Some people do get more selfish as they get older but I was pointing out that it isn't a universal law irrespective of the country in question.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.