2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Interesting that BBC repeating what CNN are saying - Biden camp not confident about Florida and think it is a toss-up. However, they are very confident about Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and North Carolina and think they have a chance of Texas.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Indiana gonna Indiana. Think about how much they make fun of us in the Midwest - then think about the fact the Midwest makes fun of Indiana.
It’s a state that calls Mike Pence its own. That should tell everyone a lot.

SinNombre

The IN numbers are from a county which Trump won by +48 in 2016.

+40 is lower.

Massive overfit so ignore

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Interesting that BBC repeating what CNN are saying - Biden camp not confident about Florida and think it is a toss-up. However, they are very confident about Georgia, Pennsylvania, Arizona and North Carolina and think they have a chance of Texas.
Basically what Biden's campaign manager said today

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Florida looks good for Trump.

Texas looks close - mental!

Pennsylvania very blue.

(All on early betting markets - my hobby/job so excuse the constant references to it).

hungrywing

Looks very similar to my modeling methodology that I posted the other day (not exactly the same so not copied. - R/D turnout not exactly the same as predicted. Independents almost identical. These are numbers based on today) I got turnout a bit wrong, but effect almost scarily correct.

The data I posted today wasn't really my numbers - It was official numbers which I then extrapolated voting intentions from just to kinda illustrate the counties.
I see. Thank you.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
That’s the plan.. depends if it gets bleak at any point.
Same here. Snowflake behaviour perhaps but if Trump wins I'm officially giving up caring about any form of politics.

Been far too invested in it the past five years, especially in American politics.

Would probably benefit from an early night and not botherig with it either way but it's annoyingly fascinating.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I‘m up for this. My bottle of Lagavulin wasn’t delivered in time so I’m on a bottle of supermarket Talisker and I think shots might be a better way to drink it
It's back! And line last.time irrelevant counties are reported as KEY RACE ALERTS because they have nothing to report on :lol:

fergosaurus

Any Europeans pulling an all-nighter for this?
That's the plan but I'll be surprised if I don't crash at some stage. Unless Trump is doing better than anticipated, then I'll probably not be able to sleep at all out of nerves.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Told myself I’d go to bed tonight before all this kicked off but definitely not going to

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Going to try and stay up. Drinking Ice Tea and been supplied with a 360g bar of Cadburys Milk Chocolate.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Caught a few minutes of Hannity radio while driving this evening. He's very optimistic that Trump will win (obviously) and had a few pollsters on his radio talking about the voting today will push them over in all the crucial states leaving it to PA for the winner. He also had that Cahaley clown on his segment.

Neo_Mufc

Anyone mind explaining what these exit polls are? Do they take a sample of votes for future predictions?

Certain areas in states are being shown red and blue.

Thanks

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I'm pretty confident tbh about a Biden win. My main question is, will he get his policies through?

AaronRedDevil

I'm going to bed. The world is going to be on fire when I wake up in the morning. America, good luck, we are all counting on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.