2020 US Elections | Biden certified as President | Dems control Congress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carolina Red

Staff
Thanks, I work in elections here in the UK so interesting to see how it works over there. If you register by party then it’s not a secret ballot is it? Or is it not meant to be?
Ballot is still secret, as all it’s showing is that a “registered ___” voted. It doesn’t say who the vote was for.

Also, not all states require you to register by party.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Indiana:
Trump 68.3%
Biden 29.7%

Declare!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Equal vote or gun bans, wonder which will come first in the self-proclaimed world’s greatest democracy. Doubt either will happen in our lifetime.

InfiniteBoredom

This will be really close. Unless there are more defection from Rs than Ds, 10 point edge with Is with a R+2 electorate gives Biden a win just outside the recount margin. There’s no room for error at all.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
For us Europeans who are staying up. Are we all boozing or drinking coffee?

giggs-beckham

Clueless
Peacing out here for a few hrs and see ye all at 5am or 6am when I wake up in a cold sweat about how it's gone.

Expecting to wake up to 30 or 40 new pages :D
If I were you I'd ask that the result if there is one isn't put in the thread title. So I could read from where I left off to re live the excitement as it unfolded as I was asleep.

owlo

Is the below in line with your numbers?

Looks very similar to my modeling methodology that I posted the other day (not exactly the same so not copied. - R/D turnout not exactly the same as predicted. Independents almost identical. These are numbers based on today) I got turnout a bit wrong, but effect almost scarily correct.

The data I posted today wasn't really my numbers - It was official numbers which I then extrapolated voting intentions from just to kinda illustrate the counties.

OleBoiii

I‘m in bed with my iPad, we’ll see how long I last :D
Yes I am in all night
Trying but I’m shattered already
Yep .... or at least until 3am or so.
Can’t do all night but maybe til around 1am. It’s only every four years, might as well.
Respect!

I value sleep too much these days, but at the same time I'm too curious... I'll probably constantly watch my phone and drive my wife mad :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.