2021 American Civil War

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’d love to see US Marshals arrest any of these feckers for not complying as they try to change planes at Hartsfield Jackson.

neverdie

worth watching if you have the attention span. sounds like it was recorded yesterday.

flameinthesun

It feels like its a losing a battle for the left/democrats in America, at least it seems they are not prepared to fight dirty like the right do. Things like Roe v Wade, moore v harper, gerrymandering etc and then the left seemingly wanting to play fair with not increasing the supreme court judges etc, feels like that country is being handed over to the right without even so much as a fight.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
It feels like its a losing a battle for the left/democrats in America, at least it seems they are not prepared to fight dirty like the right do. Things like Roe v Wade, moore v harper, gerrymandering etc and then the left seemingly wanting to play fair with not increasing the supreme court judges etc, feels like that country is being handed over to the right without even so much as a fight.
All I've ever seen the democrats do in my life is throw the game like the Washington Generals playing the Harlem Globetrotters. It's enough to make you think they're just a facade to make an oligarchy look like democracy.

maximus419

All I've ever seen the democrats do in my life is throw the game like the Washington Generals playing the Harlem Globetrotters. It's enough to make you think they're just a facade to make an oligarchy look like democracy.
It's an illusion of democratic choice, pretty much like the UK. Tory's rule mostly, but occasionally a puppet is put in as Labour leader to make them electable for the people who they really serve, to make voters think there is a choice.

Whenever an actual chance for change is offered (Corbyn), the media goes into overdrive to smear and throw the weight of the establishment to ensure the boat isn't rocked.

When you think about it, the UK mirrors the USA on most things. It's just there is a lag before their policy change hits the UK.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
They should allow Bannon to testify on video (but not LIVE), then use the bits they deem relevant during future hearings.
They should tell him it’s live too.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Boebert going after Hunter Biden after the 4chan iPhone hack

Horrible woman

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
They should allow Bannon to testify on video (but not LIVE), then use the bits they deem relevant during future hearings.
Turns out Trump’s lawyer (Clark) never gave Bannon the impression that privelige applied to him. Trump’s ‘release’ was another fraud, a ‘ruse’. Could be tricky for both down the road.