2021 American Civil War

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
feck that, if someone begins with "let me educate you" and then follows up with a load of ill informed factually incorrect bullshit they deserve to be told they are an idiot, family or not.
Yes of course at first but after a while you may just live with it. People can be great besides being utter fools in certain aspects.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Bit late finding this account but it's gold:

Also only just saw the rioters called Vanilla Isis, which is also making my morning.

RedDevil@84

My talk would start with - feck off you patronising cnut.
I get annoyed just reading that. :lol:
I was annoyed. But what is probably worse is that some people seem to really believe in such s**t. They seem to be one step away from getting influenced by a random politician and do crazy things.
In Joker's words "All it takes is a gentle push"

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Moet people wouldn’t want to break with family because of political views.
feck that, if someone begins with "let me educate you" and then follows up with a load of ill informed factually incorrect bullshit they deserve to be told they are an idiot, family or not.
My grandmother literally took her anger and grudges to her grave. We hadn't got along for like 15-20 years due to the political and religious stances and her asshattery (like forwarding stupid emails until I blocked her). I was able to look past her racism, her uber-christian mindset, her pro-republican bullsit, her tin foil hattery, but the minute I told her I was an atheist and later stood up against the family IRT to politics (especially their blurred racism towards Obama), I was put on her shit list. When the will was read this past October she specifically inserted a bullet that I was not permitted to carry her to the grave. I remained at home. One less angry white woman left in this country. No wonder my grandpa divorced her many years ago.

So, yeah, feck family members and their bullshit. I'll call them all out for being racists fecktards.

tombombadil

Bit late finding this account but it's gold:
Also only just saw the rioters called Vanilla Isis, which is also making my morning.
:lol: :lol::lol:

I was annoyed. But what is probably worse is that some people seem to really believe in such s**t. They seem to be one step away from getting influenced by a random politician and do crazy things.
In Joker's words "All it takes is a gentle push"
Well, they are literally brainwashed. Everywhere, on the tv, the radio, social media, they are inundated with lies. Everyday. 24/7. It's only a matter of time before some of them crack.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
My grandmother literally took her anger and grudges to her grave. We hadn't got along for like 15-20 years due to the political and religious stances and her asshattery (like forwarding stupid emails until I blocked her). I was able to look past her racism, her uber-christian mindset, her pro-republican bullsit, her tin foil hattery, but the minute I told her I was an atheist and later stood up against the family IRT to politics (especially their blurred racism towards Obama), I was put on her shit list. When the will was read this past October she specifically inserted a bullet that I was not permitted to carry her to the grave. I remained at home. One less angry white woman left in this country. No wonder my grandpa divorced her many years ago.

So, yeah, feck family members and their bullshit. I'll call them all out for being racists fecktards.
That is fecking terrible reading but good for you.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven

In this particular case you are right of course. Sounds horrrendous. As with many things there is a grey area though.

tombombadil

I'm sorry you had to go through all that shit. Well, now you're free to live your life. Make the most of it. Don't waste your time on rubbish

nimic

something nice
Scout

feck that bitch...

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
But the people who staged it somehow couldn't find a man to play this, err, man? Or they were being all 'Liberal Hollywood Elite, pandering to the equality crowd' by casting a woman as a male cop?
:lol: Yeah...that's just...

It actually fits in quite well with a general conspiracy nut mindset, though. They often end up focusing on some utterly absurd "discrepancy" or other.

"Look at the dude's hips! Something stinks here!"

"It's impossible for a human to walk like that - it's clearly an alien!"

"Steel beams don't taste like chicken!"

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.

Sorry to hear that, Im totally with you on that one!

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Hopefully, all the elected politicians that helped incite and influence the coup will be held accountable but I have my doubts. Look at how the banking industry and wall street nearly collapsed the economy a decade ago. Not a single banker or financier was convicted in their collective role, not that I recall. It's the little man that gets fecked in these situations (not saying the little man doesn't deserve it, he/she may very well like in this coup attempt).

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Me : Can't wait until they're held accountable.

Narrator : None of them were held accountable.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Hopefully, all the elected politicians that helped incite and influence the coup will be held accountable but I have my doubts. Look at how the banking industry and wall street nearly collapsed the economy a decade ago. Not a single banker or financier was convicted in their collective role, not that I recall. It's the little man that gets fecked in these situations (not saying the little man doesn't deserve it, he/she may very well like in this coup attempt).
The difference is that back then the puppets were saving the puppet masters. There is no way those masters will let the puppets cost them money this time if they are politically radioactive.

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
They'll get 1 year max . Less than possession. Unless they're actively killing or caught in more serious violence it's vandalism and trespassing at the end of the day.

Sedition and coup is a whole different ballgame but i doubt They'll push for it. Some Republicans will fought for it

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
You just don't understand what it's like to live here and hear folks everywhere talk about how they were the good guys
I know. I just remembered how pissed you were on the 6th with that flag inside the capitol (for good reasons)

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
You just don't understand what it's like to live here and hear folks everywhere talk about how they were the good guys.
Although I live half way across the world from you, I can fully understand what its like to live amongst deluded and brainwashed people. Infact people from my country are supporting trump right now on social media and im not talking about a few people. When trump won I remember taking the piss in one of the threads here, but since then both our countries have descended into loony territory. Imagine the entire media singing trumps praises and peddling fake news like qnon shit on mainstream news channels and most of the the independent institutions including the judiciary being compromised while the republican voter base had a clear majority and the people who actually stormed the capitol get elected to office. That's where we are at. The only thing you've got over us is that your loonies are armed to the teeth.

I can also tell you this will not end soon and will not end well unless a miracle happens. When you have millions of brainwashed people then there's no easy way to deal with them, even if trump goes someone else will take his place and cater to the loony crowd.

Last edited:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Although I live half way across the world from you, I can fully understand what its like to live amongst deluded and brainwashed people. Infact people from my country are supporting trump right now on social media and im not talking about a few people.

I can also tell you this will not end soon and will not end well unless a miracle happens. When you have millions of brainwashed people then there's no easy way to deal with them, even if trump goes someone else will take his place and cater to the loony crowd.
What's the logic behind Indians supporting Trump ? What do they like about him ?

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
What's the logic behind Indians supporting Trump ? What do they like about him ?
There's plenty of Dutch people supporting him too. He's the anointed cult leader for the global alt right conspiracy loon movement.

There's nothing of actual substance they like about him. Their adulation is blind and unconditional. It's mental really.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
Apparently he is a friend of modi and he has benefited India while also cracking down on muslims. Actually its the far right loons supporting each other across the world.

It is a separate matter that trump has imposed trade barriers against India and badmouthed us on international forums. But then again facts are irrelevant. There's no logic with brainwashed people.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Apparently he is a friend of modi and he has benefited India while also cracking down on muslims. Actually its the far right loons supporting each other across the world.

It is a separate matter that trump has imposed trade barriers against India and badmouthed us on international forums. But then again facts are irrelevant. There's no logic with brainwashed people.
Ahh forgot about the Modi angle. Makes perfect sense.

Trump's global numbers are pretty much in line with what many would think - other than perhaps Russia which one would think are higher. Phillipines, Israel, Kenya, Nigeria, and India are the highest.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord

Trump's global numbers are pretty much in line with what many would think - other than perhaps Russia which one would think are higher. Phillipines, Israel, Kenya, Nigeria, and India are the highest.

What has Trump done for Kenya other than claiming Ovbama is from there?

Simbo

What has Trump done for Kenya other than claiming Ovbama is from there?
Its got feck all to do with "what Trump has done". Its just to do with where right wing bollocks is most successfully pushed around the world and Trump is just a tool of that, not the orchestrator. Like Yanukovych in Ukraine, like Le Pen, Farage, Assange and all the rest. Some are more successful than others. For the pushers you have to look at the likes of Murdoch, the Mercer family, etc and ultimately Russia.

That Kenya stat is certainly interesting though.

Last edited:

Boycott

I think Trump's appeal comes down to the fact generic anti-globalism anti-secular rhetoric led by conspiracy theories was simmering for years but the people often peddling these issues were disengaged in the day to day of politics and electoral process because they saw the whole system as rigged against them. They felt their status being challenged in some way and went further into the rabbit hole waiting for a saviour. Then Donald Trump comes along echoing these very thoughts no matter how false and dangerous and he made people disengaged become fully on board. And I don't think you can underestimate the cultivated TV personality was a big factor too because there are a lot of people who believe he is the saviour because he left a life of celebrity 'for them'. A generic politician making the same points wouldn't have a cult around him because there is no strongman image about it.

With Trump in office seemingly breaking the system just by being there as a non-politician these people now feel he can rewrite it all 'for them'. Hence the fanfiction of qanon. Someone is writing stories for gullible people who want to believe it will happen. And then it extends across borders because the same kind of people overseas feel validated.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation

So why is the pillow guy delivering this to Trump? Why is he so careless to allow the WAPO photographer to get a picture?
(Install) ..Frank Colon as Acting National Security (...chief?)
(...) him with getting all the evidence of ALL the interference in the election and all information regarding (...) using people he knows who already have security (clearance?) (...) have done massive research on those issues (... ...) at Fort Mead. He is an attorney with cyber (....) expertise and is up to speed on election issues.

(...) the Insurrection Act now as a result of the assault on the (Capitol?) (...) martial law if necessary on the first hint of any

(... ...) Sidney Powell, Bill Olsen, Kurt Olsen.
(....) Move Kash Patel to CIA acting.

(....) in foreign interference in the election.
Trigger (emergency) powers. Make clear this is China/Iran (...) also used domestic actors. Instruct Frank (... ...)ect evidence on (...) the more broad (.... ...) likely amount (....) down the line (.....) attorney.

Amir

Well, we are the country that has had Netanyahu as PM for over 11 years now, so clearly we have tons of idiots.

Wittmann45

I know the approval rating here in Canada is low, but it is not really relatively low, and Trump has seemingly been kind of popular here, although this is purely anecdotal. Probably never over 40 percent approval in Canada and never anywhere close to as popular as Obama, but still far too high for my liking.