Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
While I fully support suing the feck out of Giuliani, 1.3 billion is an insane number. It's probably just an exorbitant amount for strategic reasons but still, it seems excessive.
It will take an awful lot of $20,000 per day legal services billings to cover this. In fact, even working 7 days per week, every week non-stop, at full billing it would take him nearly 18 years to do it ... which would scupper any plans he had to retire.

But of course, given the hair dye, parking lot press conference and other many debacles, no one is now going to hire Giuliani for anything.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
It will take an awful lot of $20,000 per day legal services billings to cover this. In fact, even working 7 days per week, every week non-stop, at full billing it would take him nearly 18 years to do it ... which would scupper any plans he had to retire.

But of course, given the hair dye, parking lot press conference and other many debacles, no one is now going to hire Giuliani for anything.
I don't have a problem in this particular case, but this tactic is used by the wealthy and corporations in nefarious ways to shut down the little people in many other circumstances. Court cases really shouldn't come down to big stack bullying (to use a poker analogy).

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I don't have a problem in this particular case, but this tactic is used by the wealthy and corporations in nefarious ways to shut down the little people in many other circumstances. Court cases really shouldn't come down to big stack bullying (to use a poker analogy).
I was immediately reminded of this. It ends with the greatest musical number in television history.

Precaution

:lol: :lol:

Comedy is dead.....and it was the magas that killed it. You cannot get any better than this
She spends most the time plucking the MAGA hairs from her chin

This clapper platform sounds more like people coming together to talk about the STD they just got, this dude has tegridy though.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member