2021 American Civil War

WPMUFC

He literally gets outta there. That's fascinating.
would you want to be the one responsible for losing/triggering a 1.3 billion dollar lawsuit? Newsmax and staff must be shitting themselves daily when they ride that fence of lawsuit and keeping the rubes content.

Dudu

Astonishing.

Last edited:

WPMUFC

Astonishing.

The one time mexican cartels would serve a useful purpose.

compare this to a 9 year old black child handcuffed in the back of a police car, where a cop waits for the exact opportunity to squirt pepper spray in her eyes from about 10cm...or less away and seemingly enjoying it.

Cloud7

The one time mexican cartels would serve a useful purpose.

compare this to a 9 year old black child handcuffed in the back of a police car, where a cop waits for the exact opportunity to squirt pepper spray in her eyes from about 10cm...or less away and seemingly enjoying it.
It really is staggering just how much they're not even attempting to hide their racial bias in these situations

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Classic, they are gonna leave her in Mexico unable to get back because she can’t climb the trump wall

on a different note the irony of a trump minion going to Mexico on vacation
And no doubt, the kind of tourist that complaints if they don't speak english in a bar or restaurant. How dare they to have such bad service

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
And no doubt, the kind of tourist that complaints if they don't speak english in a bar or restaurant. How dare they to have such bad service
Her companies Yelp page is hilarious.

Edit: Google has no reviews from past month and no negative reviews. Does Google allow owners to scrub their reviews?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
They live in an alternate universe. Seriously, how many times they moved the goalposts. What about this woman that says that pelosi had been arrested... What would be the narrative after she realized that is not true? Yes, they will tell the next lie to justify why it didn't happened...but how much a sane person can keep doing this. Lie---not happening---lie to justify it----next lie----not happening----lie to justify it----next lie----and so on

How many fecking crazy people are among us?
I think the back-up is often that these people really were arrested, but are allowed to continue their public lives so the general population isn't too alarmed by what's happening. By that logic, though, most of Washington's political population is currently in this kind of zombie mode. Probably it's about time everyone was arrested and allowed to go on for a second time.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
would you want to be the one responsible for losing/triggering a 1.3 billion dollar lawsuit? Newsmax and staff must be shitting themselves daily when they ride that fence of lawsuit and keeping the rubes content.
For once, you gotta appreciate the power of the insane money that can be involved in US lawsuits. :)

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
I think the back-up is often that these people really were arrested, but are allowed to continue their public lives so the general population isn't too alarmed by what's happening. By that logic, though, most of Washington's political population is currently in this kind of zombie mode. Probably it's about time everyone was arrested and allowed to go on for a second time.

I don't understand. Who should be arrested? the people from the tweets? all the Qanon crazies? the politicians that enabled them?

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
I don't understand. Who should be arrested? the people from the tweets? all the Qanon crazies? the politicians that enabled them?
Politicians. I mean that, when QAnon people are confronted with someone who was supposed to have been arrested but clearly is not in prison (like Pelosi right now), they often say that this person is just being allowed to walk around to prevent public panic or whatever. But they've said that so often now, that probably by now most US politicians are in that situation. So we're probably reaching a point where everyone's been arrested at least once and then let free in QAnon lore - so next arrests are probably round 2 of that fantasy circus.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
Politicians. I mean that, when QAnon people are confronted with someone who was supposed to have been arrested but clearly is not in prison (like Pelosi right now), they often say that this person is just being allowed to walk around to prevent public panic or whatever. But they've said that so often now, that probably by now most US politicians are in that situation. So we're probably reaching a point where everyone's been arrested at least once and then let free in QAnon lore - so next arrests are probably round 2 of that fantasy circus.
Oh I see. Yes, Is just an overall stupid consipiracy and they can go on and on for 10 years with people arrested having normal lives

GiddyUp

Refuses to eat off a 101 item buffet because it's foreign (half those items are salad) and will instead eat the cheese quesadillas from the kids buffet. I've been around plenty of those cnuts.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Refuses to eat off a 101 item buffet because it's foreign (half those items are salad) and will instead eat the cheese quesadillas from the kids buffet. I've been around plenty of those cnuts.
The truth is that they're eating the cheese quesadillas because they're fat and like cheese.

Dudu

Tweets gone
Looks like original story has been edited slightly. It previously said she had been granted permission, whereas it seems she is still seeking permission. Edited post with alternative.

The point still very much stands though, given the stark differences at play here..

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
And ends in a Mcdonalds because tacos are not the same as in Taco Bell, the realz tacos

GiddyUp

Profile in courage. She's on video ffs!
Forget getting primaried by these loser lunatics because McCarthy and his ilk are going to suck all their bullshit up to stay in their tax funded cushy jobs. I think it's time the kids on tiktok or some kpop fans take action against these cowards. That's how you embarrass these assholes.

WPMUFC

"For the last 150 years, the Imperial Yankee culture of the northeast has been molding Georgia — and the South in general — into its 'perfect' image," he said. "Things are different now. Everything has changed. We've seen our last Republican president in American history. The ballot box — we tried as hard as we could try. It's not working."
The lasting legacy of appeasing the beliefs and ideology. They still believe they are "different"