2021 American Civil War

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He must spend a fortune on ads. There's no time I watch any of those American dodgy streams that I don't see his bloody face.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The G.O.P. Is in a Doom Loop of Bizarro

After reading this I'm convinced the US won't survive a new round of Trumpism in four years. One thing is the looming tragic consequences this has for the US and the majority of the population, but the EU and Europe better start upping its game in order to shake off the dependence on America.
GOP has a political force will never change. Half of the American voying block has gone off the rails and will never return. History has shown these things don't get better, only worse.
There is no great middle in America. The numbers are just not there. The issue is worsened by America's stupid electoral college.
The republican party will tale the country down with it.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

The best people, indeed.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Would be interesting to see that cat’s social media thread up til now. Speaks some sense.
I don't know remember if I saw this video here earlier or if I stumbled upon it somewhere else, but this is another great rant from him.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Should be fun watching Lindsey squirm when this guy shows up in a suit to eloquently elaborate on how Trump’s words inspired him.

The Firestarter

Should be fun watching Lindsey squirm when this guy shows up in a suit to eloquently elaborate on how Trump’s words inspired him.

If he has confirmed mental issues , it might not be a good idea to call him as a witness.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
My trump loving neighbours across the street just today replaced their two "Trump-Pence 2020" election signs (each one is about 2'x2') with new ones that just say Make America Great - Trump 2020 (or something like that).
I was wondering when Pence Sill Dick would get removed.

4bars

Supports
Barcelona
if your thinking about what to study at university and live in the US. Psychology / Mental Health courses are going to be a gold mine for employment by the looks of it :lol:
They live in an alternate universe. Seriously, how many times they moved the goalposts. What about this woman that says that pelosi had been arrested... What would be the narrative after she realized that is not true? Yes, they will tell the next lie to justify why it didn't happened...but how much a sane person can keep doing this. Lie---not happening---lie to justify it----next lie----not happening----lie to justify it----next lie----and so on

How many fecking crazy people are among us?

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!

Giant space laser...

How the feck do these people get through life thinking this shit?
Who are we to say if it’s true or not.

I know social media has emboldened people into thinking their every opinion has value but blaming something on a Jewish space laser does not a valued opinion make.