2021 American Civil War

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I’m in an online conversation with a conservative of similar age to me discussing whether or not antifa / BLM were responsible for the riots & the storming of the Capitol. He is of the opinion they were solely responsible for it, it was a false flag, blah, blah, blah. He then used the phrase ‘it’s obvious the Antifa fascists were at fault...’. I pointed out to him that he just said ‘it’s obvious that the anti-fascist fascists were at fault...,’ yet he is adamant that Antifa can most certainly be fascist & where is my proof they cannot be?

How can one have a cogent debate with such a mental deficient?

Last edited:

WPMUFC

I’m in an online conversation with a conservative of similar age to me discussing whether or not antifa / BLM we’re responsible for the riots & the storming of the Capitol. He is of the opinion they were solely responsible for it, it was a false flag, blah, blah, blah. He the. Used the phrase ‘it’s obvious the Antifa fascists were at fault...’. I pointed out to him that he just said ‘it’s obvious that the anti-fascist fascists were at fault...,’ yet he is adamant that Antifa can most certainly be fascist & where is my proof they cannot be?

How can one have a cogent debate with such a mental deficient?
Because they know "fascism is bad". Combine that with "I hate liberals" = Antifa is just a name used to cover up the fascism.... i'm not a bad person, all the liberals are.

It's the living embodiment of the Principal Skinner meme.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
:lol:
True that.
And you’ll never win arguments against people like that because they're dug in so deep they can’t believe they’re wrong.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
A bit long, but really good. Christian nationalism is undoubtedly at the heart of many (if not most) of the rioters (& tens of millions of right wingers)...

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Apparently someone rammed their vehicle into 2 capitol police officers at a barrier.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Well, here two good guys with a gun did save the day.

Can’t wait to see how the right tries to spin this.

DavidDeSchmikes

when you look at where the car has stopped, had it got onto the pavement it could have travelled quite a bit.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Incredible that a portion of the police still support the people who keep doing these attacks.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Hold on, do you know who carried out this attack?
I may have been wrong here, assumed it was a right wing white supremacist but I see reports suggesting it was a black man. Possibly still a right wing Trump nutter of course.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Qunts don't do knives, they are usually armed to the teeth. This unfortunately sounds like some asshat ran into some online religious indoctrination.

TheReligion

Abusive
I may have been wrong here, assumed it was a right wing white supremacist but I see reports suggesting it was a black man. Possibly still a right wing Trump nutter of course.
Probably best not to assume either way given how inflammatory it is. I'm sure something will be released soon to clarify.