g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

2021 Summer Olympics (Tokyo)

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Get the feck in we have a Gold gymnastics medal :drool:

Agent Red

This is really terrible. I was pleased to see there were Japanese police at the airport and hopefully someone intervenes to stop the flight.

Hard to know what the right thing to do in terms of consequences is, but you can’t have athletes essentially kidnapped from the Olympic village.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Rojas has got more to come. Reckon she could approach 16m if she completely nails it.

Eendracht maakt macht

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Supports
PSV Eindhoven
This is really terrible. I was pleased to see there were Japanese police at the airport and hopefully someone intervenes to stop the flight.

Hard to know what the right thing to do in terms of consequences is, but you can’t have athletes essentially kidnapped from the Olympic village.
It really is. Hopefully she's saved.

Less important but what a WR from Rojas.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
The Portuguese triple jumper is fit as feck

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
This should be close. If Baker gets out well, I reckon he'll take it, around 9.80. Otherwise it's open, probably for Su.