2022 US Elections

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I am of the opinion that the brief was leaked by some RW element of the SC in order to dull or blunt its negative effects as much as possible before the November elections.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I’m baffled by the swing though, because it suggests a non-zero percentage of voters didn’t know the GOP were actively working towards overturning Roe.

Oh wait, sorry, of course; people are fecking idiots.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I’m baffled by the swing though, because it suggests a non-zero percentage of voters didn’t know the GOP were actively working towards overturning Roe.

Oh wait, sorry, of course; people are fecking idiots.
People usually switch off on abortion because they think it’s been the norm throughout their lifetimes and isn’t likely to change, until something like this happens and suddenly everyone goes into a panic. I don’t think this will save the Dems in November, but it could lessen their losses.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
With almost every MAGA state having an open presidential primary I wonder if the play is to turn out the Dems to vote Pence. If he defeats Trump in a brutal primary due to Dem help I can see a wide swath of MAGA land staying home or writing Trump in as a third party.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
With almost every MAGA state having an open presidential primary I wonder if the play is to turn out the Dems to vote Pence. If he defeats Trump in a brutal primary due to Dem help I can see a wide swath of MAGA land staying home or writing Trump in as a third party.
I can't see Pence being anywhere near Trump in popularity to where Dem cross-voting would be in play to be honest. Policy wise, Pence is a dull, generic version of Ted Cruz, and is broadly reviled on the right for being that guy who green lit Biden's election. Trump and Co would obliterate him imo.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
If trump didn't get the nom he'd run as a third party surely?

RedDevilQuebecois

He should define "struggling" before spouting selfish BS. Is he aware that people are losing everything and even their lives in Ukraine? Is he realizing that some of the current problems are BECAUSE of something that POTUS didn't have control upon, like whoever stupid feck started the war to create this mess? This is far worse than baby formula shortage, gas prices and inflation.

Looking at his profile alone is enough to reveal what kind of braindead cnut he is.

Rajma

Are you telling me that Trump is a real possibility for 24? Wasn’t he supposed to end up in jail or at least to lose the ability to run for the office again? What’s happening here? Pardon for the ignorance on US politics.

RedDevilQuebecois

Are you telling me that Trump is a real possibility for 24? Wasn’t he supposed to end up in jail or at least to lose the ability to run for the office again? What’s happening here? Pardon for the ignorance on US politics.
The Department of Justice is run by cowards, especially Attorney General Garland. That's all you need to know while their South Korean counterparts were brave enough to impeach a sitting president and then take her to jail before they took her predecessor to jail, all on charges of corruption and influence peddling.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
He should define "struggling" before spouting selfish BS. Is he aware that people are losing everything and even their lives in Ukraine? Is he realizing that some of the current problems are BECAUSE of something that POTUS didn't have control upon, like whoever stupid feck started the war to create this mess? This is far worse than baby formula shortage, gas prices and inflation.

Looking at his profile alone is enough to reveal what kind of braindead cnut he is.
This kid could probably derail Hershel’s candidate single-handedly.

Drifter

American
‘What I’d Like to Do Is See It and Everything and Stuff’: Herschel Walker Responds to Question About Gun Laws After Texas School Shooting

Ladies and gentlemen, the US Senator candidate.

RedDevilQuebecois

‘What I’d Like to Do Is See It and Everything and Stuff’: Herschel Walker Responds to Question About Gun Laws After Texas School Shooting

Ladies and gentlemen, the US Senator candidate.
Shaking my fecking head. He's already sounding more geriatric than the geriatric country club already there, but it's not surprising if he has CTE. :houllier::houllier::houllier: