2022 US Elections

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
With almost every MAGA state having an open presidential primary I wonder if the play is to turn out the Dems to vote Pence. If he defeats Trump in a brutal primary due to Dem help I can see a wide swath of MAGA land staying home or writing Trump in as a third party.
They dont even bother to vote for their own candidacy at times. And you're asking them to play 4d chess?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
GOP nominee for Senate in Georgia…

By a "a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at social media", he's probably trying to suggest that women and social media are responsible for the plight of incels and the rage that drives them to kill.

In other words, women are to blame for mass shootings, not the easy availability of guns.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
By a "a department that can look at young men that's looking at women that's looking at social media", he's probably trying to suggest that women and social media are responsible for the plight of incels and the rage that drives them to kill.

In other words, women are to blame for mass shootings, not the easy availability of guns.
:lol: I think he was just trying to be inclusive and meant looking at social media accounts of young men and women.

I guess he missed the Patriot Act first time around.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I don’t know if I necessarily disagree with what Alito is doing. If it’s a requirement, it’s a requirement.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
New York accents make the speaker sound of lesser intelligence to me…

Charlie Foley

New York accents make the speaker sound of lesser intelligence to me…

Where do I get that sweet sweet free immigrant gas? Do I just show my Irish passport? Do I have to go inside or can I do it at the pump?