2022 US Elections

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
He will get criticized for it no doubt, but if past precedent is a guide, nothing will happen. Even before Trump's 6 years of inciting violence through his public remarks, Sarah Palin got in hot water because of the below image which looked like it had crosshairs on Dem districts. Months later, Gabby Giffords was shot in one of them. Nothing happened to Palin.

Well yes but you could plausibly argue you meant you wanted to "target Democrat areas" with that one. Having a SEAL team bust in and say you're hunting Republicans is not quite the same level of subtlety really is it?

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Well yes but you could plausibly argue you meant you wanted to "target Democrat areas" with that one. Having a SEAL team bust in and say you're hunting Republicans is not quite the same level of subtlety really is it?
That's a fair point.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Because the most important issue to the public by a country mile is the economy. Topics like abortion and guns aren’t anywhere near the top of the list, and when they occasionally are, it’s generally the right who galvanize around them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I mean, if they elect an idiot like Walker, they might as well shut the whole thing down.
Well, a good portion of the state voted in MTG & Barry Loudermilk, so idiots being elected isn’t foreign to Georgia voters.

nimic

something nice
Scout
Jesus feck, they're all idiots. Except Cheney, not that she's so admirable when it comes to policy and politics. At least she's not an idiot, though. I mean seriously, how is it possible that they are all so obviously idiots?

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Jesus feck, they're all idiots. Except Cheney, not that she's so admirable when it comes to policy and politics. At least she's not an idiot, though. I mean seriously, how is it possible that they are all so obviously idiots?
They all sound like conspiracy theory nutjobs. How these fecks in politics? Cheney stands out a country mile as being somewhat normal.

Caius

Truly the darkest timeline when the daughter of the architect of the war on terror is the sanest voice in the entire Republican congress.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
And some think DeSantis will happily accept the VP spot on the Trump ticket.

e - fake, apparently. But DeSantis will never accept second fiddle to Trump.