Music 6ix9ine

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Either that or people are clicking because of the memes..

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Oh yeah. The man that everyone loves despite him filming/having sex with underage girls because he wears a rainbow wig.

AaronRedDevil

Didn’t realise all the things they did to him. I don’t actually blame him for snitching:nervous:. Not a fan of his attitude or songs Though. Don’t think I’ll ever understand why he’s so popular.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I thought he had died, last time he was in the news?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I don't like him that much but if any of you were in his shoes, you'd have snitched too.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Surely he'll be getting murdered soon?

I don't want him to, but given what he's done his days must be numbered?

Tiber

Didn't he have links to paedophile videos? Seems rather worse than talking to the police about a crime.

But hey, some people probably still listen to Lost Prophets aswell.

Dan_F

I don't like him that much but if any of you were in his shoes, you'd have snitched too.
Probably, but then again, we’re not the ones promoting that kind of a lifestyle. Regardless of that, his voice is jarring to listen to.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Definitely the king :lol: Song is catchy as ever, whoever does his beats is great

Lay

Surely he'll be getting murdered soon?

I don't want him to, but given what he's done his days must be numbered?
They say this, but Zimmerman is still walking free despite boasting about killing a black teenager. 6ix9ine seems valuable to people, he will be protected as best as possible.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
They say this, but Zimmerman is still walking free despite boasting about killing a black teenager. 6ix9ine seems valuable to people, he will be protected as best as possible.
That's a good point.

But with 6ix9ine, were the people he was valuable to not the very people he's snitched on?

Ludens the Red

Him, Lil Peep and XXXtentacion. Cut from the same cloth, where their ‘look’ and ‘controversy’ are what seems to make them popular. Because the music isn’t very good.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Him, Lil Peep and XXXtentacion. Cut from the same cloth, where their ‘look’ and ‘controversy’ are what seems to make them popular. Because the music isn’t very good.
I never liked Tentacion’s music but he was damn sure better than the two you compared him to. Equally a scumbag, nonetheless.
Oh yeah. The man that everyone loves despite him filming/having sex with underage girls because he wears a rainbow wig.
Mental, isn’t it? Everyone is so obsessed with the ‘gang snitch’ part of things that they’re dismissing the fact he was filming himself and his friends performing sexual acts on a child. She was 13 years old.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Mental, isn’t it? Everyone is so obsessed with the ‘gang snitch’ part of things that they’re dismissing the fact he was filming himself and his friends performing sexual acts on a child. She was 13 years old.
Very weird. It is disturbing that there are some celebrities that seem to get a free pass for disgusting crimes. As with the Biden stuff that is occuring, I've seen a few of my mates post about 6ix9ine despite being strong advocates for #metoo movements etc. It's bizarre that the free pass exists for some.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Cretin of the highest order. The sooner he's back behind bars the better. His fanboys and cult following are embarrassing.

Classical Mechanic

Depends how cavalier he is. They’ll be plenty of people that want to kill him where he grew up I’d imagine. If he stays round there he‘ll likely be murdered. 50million+ views in a day means that he’s still going to be earning millions so he has no need to stay where he grew up.

The new song sounds pretty much the same as all the others he’s done. Even Louis Theroux is dissing him these days.

Lay

Depends how cavalier he is. They’ll be plenty of people that want to kill him where he grew up I’d imagine. If he stays round there he‘ll likely be murdered. 50million+ views in a day means that he’s still going to be earning millions so he has no need to stay where he grew up.

The new song sounds pretty much the same as all the others he’s done. Even Louis Theroux is dissing him these days.

Thing is 6ix9ine doesn’t care about how good he is as a rapper. He said it himself he doesn’t even know what he was saying in the Nicki Minaj collab and laughed at how bad it was. He makes fun of ‘lyrical’ rappers and says he doesn’t even have to say anything that makes sense and still get more attention.

Even that clip is him taking the piss. He says himself he can’t rap and that he only became a rapper because people told him he has a unique look.

Abizzz

Ye that sucked. Best thing about that song it's only 2mins.

Here's some catharsis:

Lay

Ye that sucked. Best thing about that song it's only 2mins.

Here's some catharsis:
Masta Ace is damn good. I wonder how his health is, he's suffering from MS right?

Hoof the ball

Couldn't care less about him, but don't have a problem with him snitching. If he's snitching on other notorious celebs rolling with bloods, what the hell, more power to him.

Classical Mechanic

Thing is 6ix9ine doesn’t care about how good he is as a rapper. He said it himself he doesn’t even know what he was saying in the Nicki Minaj collab and laughed at how bad it was. He makes fun of ‘lyrical’ rappers and says he doesn’t even have to say anything that makes sense and still get more attention.

Even that clip is him taking the piss. He says himself he can’t rap and that he only became a rapper because people told him he has a unique look.
He's a brilliant self publicist for sure.

Abizzz

Masta Ace is damn good. I wonder how his health is, he's suffering from MS right?
Oh he is. I didn't know that until googling it just now. Always rated his music since discovering "sitting on chrome" but I'm never up to date with the artists I listen to. From Wiki he was diagnosed in 2000 though and was still realeasing as soon ago as 2018 so I just hope he has it under control.

Sara125

Yep. If you’ve watched some of his IG videos and stuff his whole brand is him basically being a massive troll.

lsd

The Oracle

Louis is a proper hip hop fan

sun_tzu

The Art of Bore
He was charged with three counts of the offense after a February 2015 incident in which he had physical contact with a 13-year-old girl and later distributed videos of the incident online as part of a music video. Three videos are described in the criminal complaint against Hernandez. In the first, "the child engages in oral sexual intercourse with the separately charged defendant Taquan Anderson, while the defendant, Daniel Hernandez, stands behind the child making a thrusting motion with his pelvis and smacking her on her buttocks. The child is nude in the video." The other videos show the child sitting on Hernandez's lap while Anderson gropes her breasts, and later sitting naked across the laps of Anderson and Hernandez.[99]
Hes basically Gary Glitter with added snitching - and completely unforgivable on top of that he wears 4 feking watches at once ...

I doubt he will be around too long though if he carries on saying stuff like "I'm the king of snitching and I gotta represent"

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Playing a dangerous game, but he already knows that.

He better have relocated all the family he cares about.

Dante

Average bang
Snitching is a good thing. At least, in any sphere other than the criminal one - which isn't the standard we should be adhering to. I've got no problem with him over that.

His actions with the underage girl are fecking disgusting, though.

freeurmind

weak willed
Going to rewatch that video again to try to get a better in depth understanding of 6ix9ine's lyricisms.

Fortitude

TV/Monitor Expert
Scout
Snitching is a good thing. At least, in any sphere other than the criminal one - which isn't the standard we should be adhering to. I've got no problem with him over that.

His actions with the underage girl are fecking disgusting, though.
Theoretically. In reality, most whistle-blowers get royally fecked, ostracised and jeopardise progression in their profession, or worse.

They were plotting to kill him; I don't know why he has got so much flack off the back of his actions.

Agree about the underage girl. He hasn't received the heat for that, or the fall from grace, it should warrant.