7 losses in 9 games

Smores

Other managers can be excuse for injuries but not Ole? Football fans are weird.
We've not had an injury crisis under Ole we've come no where close to one. A couple of players out at a time is a poor excuse for such an historically bad run.

It's amazing that people can so flippantly dismiss our worse run since what was it 63? Those wanting Ole sacked are being idiotic but let's not stand in a burning house saying everythings fine. This isn't just on the players and no way will Ole not be reflecting on his own failures here, it's fine for us to admit them too.

Sereques

We've not had an injury crisis under Ole we've come no where close to one. A couple of players out at a time is a poor excuse for such an historically bad run.

It's amazing that people can so flippantly dismiss our worse run since what was it 63? Those wanting Ole sacked are being idiotic but let's not stand in a burning house saying everythings fine. This isn't just on the players and no way will Ole not be reflecting on his own failures here, it's fine for us to admit them too.
He had a front 6 that was crucial to the way he wanted to play, we all saw that. At some point, he lost 5 out of that 6. He tried to rush them back and the injuries became worse. When the some of the players returned, they were unfit and out of form.

Pochettino will be excused if he lost 5 out of his front 6. Why not Ole? I’m not patting him on the back for losing 7 games, I know why and I know he learned from it.

Sterling Archer

Means if we don't make it to the CL , we could probably sell the salary-only focused players , like Sanchez .
Ah ok ok. Based on rumors, it sounds like Pogba and De Gea are there ones that want out. That's less of a silver lining than Sanchez going :/

MuranoLover

Ah ok ok. Based on rumors, it sounds like Pogba and De Gea are there ones that want out. That's less of a silver lining than Sanchez going :/
I am betting on the fact it was written players will get 25% salary drop if no CL spot is met , so Alexis would might also like to go .