Academy v Leeds (H)

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
For those missing United football, it starts at 11am.

I'll add the stream later ;)

I had to make the table, because premierleague.com and manutd.com suck.

Premier Academy League Group C:

Maciej

Very nice Veetle Stream set as my homepage ;)

Click on my name, and then 'visit Maciek's homepage'.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
If there's any other river you're aware of please PM me.

Btw, who should I watch out for in this team?

Maciej

Sent.

If anyone can't watch it using Veetle, ask amolbhatia100 to send you a PM with other stream.

I'm leaving and won't be watching the game.

Bye.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Sent.

If anyone can't watch it using Veetle, ask amolbhatia100 to send you a PM with other stream.

I'm leaving and won't be watching the game.

Bye.
:lol: Just tell them to go to veetle.com and look for the stream that says Man Utd v Leeds - Academy ffs

Maciej

:lol: Just tell them to go to veetle.com and look for the stream that says Man Utd v Leeds - Academy ffs
Read what I wrote, ok?

I set links as my homepage, because it's much easier when someone enters the thread.

And some people don't have Veetle, so they can't watch it, you idiot... so if someone wants to watch it using a typical stream in a browser, PM him...

People are idiots. Or just you.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Who's no.7 today?
Been very impressive since I've started watching this match(from 65 mins afterwards)

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
3-1 now, well worked goal scored Barmby(who is no.7)

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
The 3rd was lovely, looking forward to seeing the other 2. Thanks again, Maciek.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Read what I wrote, ok?

I set links as my homepage, because it's much easier when someone enters the thread.

And some people don't have Veetle, so they can't watch it, you idiot... so if someone wants to watch it using a typical stream in a browser, PM him...

People are idiots. Or just you.
You absolute woman :lol:

Just tell them how to install veetle and be done with this self important "I've set the link as my homepage, please give me props" hogwash.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
From the highlights it looks as though Lawrence really did the #10 justice.

Maciej

You absolute woman :lol:

Just tell them how to install veetle and be done with this self important "I've set the link as my homepage, please give me props" hogwash.
You absolute cnut.

Some people work, and can't watch it on Veetle.

And stop, you moron, you're the first person that have any problems with that.

feck off now, please.

Maajid

Formerly Mad
Unloved as a child I'm assuming so you need the constant attention of people thanking you incessantly or "appreciating" you if you prefer support group jargon. Fair enough, I suppose.

You absolute cnut.

Some people work, and can't watch it on Veetle.

And stop, you moron, you're the first person that have any problems with that.

feck off now, please.
Quoting this so he can't edit it later when the testosterone kicks in :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Unloved as a child I'm assuming so you need the constant attention of people thanking you incessantly or "appreciating" you if you prefer support group jargon. Fair enough, I suppose.

Do this nonsense via PM's, please. Or better yet, don't do it all.

M160RA

To be fair, Mad's contribution to this thread is feck all.

Keep up the good work, Maciek.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies

Here you go.

Keep on keeping on, Maciek.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
03/09/2011 12:30, Report by Adam Marshall.U18: United 3 Leeds 1
United's Under-18s kickstarted their season with a 3-1 victory over Leeds at Carrington to get three points on the board in the Premier Academy League.

Tom Lawrence scored twice, including a penalty, and Jack Barmby wrapped things up in the closing stages after the visitors competed well throughout. Welshman Lawrence took only a couple of minutes to break through, profiting from some aggressive play by Barmby to set up a left-footed finish with a lovely piece of skill.

A similar piece of individual magic led to Lawrence firing over the top and Ezekiel Fryers went closer when smacking the bar with a curling shot following Luke McCullough's neat backheel. Sam Byrne had a goal harshly ruled out and United were stunned when Lewis Turner's shot out of nowhere from the left flank beat Joe Coll at his near post for the equaliser.

Eric Grimes kept out James Weir and Byrne but the keeper had to face a penalty on the hour mark after more neat footwork from Lawrence drew a reckless tackle out of Conor Qualter. Lawrence dusted himself down to calmly beat the young Irish keeper from the spot for 2-1.

The outstanding Lawrence was unlucky with attempts to grab his hat-trick and Gyliano van Velzen deflected a precise Tyler Blackett cross over the bar before Barmby made sure of the points when a corner routine involving Lawrence and Joe Rothwell opened up the defence and the forward, watched by father Nick in the stands, despatched a firm finish.

United: Coll; Hendrie, Fryers, McCullough, Blackett; Barmby, Lawrence, Weir, Rothwell, van Velzen; Byrne. Subs: McNair, Jacob, Dalley, Rowley, Gorre

From Official site

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Yes, played as an overage player.