Access Denied on Chrome

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Hey, for a few hours now I'm getting Access Denied when using Chrome to access redcafe.net. In the dev tools it gives a 403. Have done reload/hard reload/reboot and the lot. FFox works. Don't know if the issue is on my end.

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
I got similar but in Firefox. Just deleted all the whatever stuff like cookies, and it started working again.

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
Yeah the bloody cookies did it. Nevermind.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Yea the cookies did it. But just make sure you have your passwords saved somewhere because you will have to log into your accounts if you delete your cookies.

massi83

This has happened 3 times today. Yeah deleting cookies fixes it, but it is rather annoying.

Castia

It’s not working for safari on iPad either but it’s currently working on my iphone

krautrøck

Supports
FC Bayer 05 Uerdingen
You guys should not delete all your cookies, just for the Caf.

Stactix

Had this earlier on firefox, deleted cookies came back and wouldn't let me log back on.
Tried it with edge which I never use, let me logon 5minutes later, 'access denied.'

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
This could be down to a new privacy policy form. We’re gradually rolling it out, testing on just the search results page so far. Did any of you see this and submit the form? It’s hard to miss, big and red.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This could be down to a new privacy policy form. We’re gradually rolling it out, testing on just the search results page so far. Did any of you see this and submit the form? It’s hard to miss, big and red.
Dont know what you are talking about, as in i did not see such a thing.

Tried red cafe today about one and it was working. Tried it at four ish and was getting "access denied," "go to homepage," which also did not work.

Deleting cookies solved it but is annoying because it means i have to go logging into all my accounts again.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
^Negative
Dont know what you are talking about, as in i did not see such a thing.

Tried red cafe today about one and it was working. Tried it at four ish and was getting "access denied," "go to homepage," which also did not work.

Deleting cookies solved it but is annoying because it means i have to go logging into all my accounts again.
Did you do any searches before things started acting up?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Interesting. It’s a cookie issue alright but seemingly not related to the privacy form. Odd.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Did you do any searches before things started acting up?
What do you mean by searches? I typed stuff into google, if that is what you mean. I did not type anything into the search box in red cafe though.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
What do you mean by searches? I typed stuff into google, if that is what you mean. I did not type anything into the search box in red cafe though.
Yes I specifically mean the search box on this site.

macheda14

If I clear my cookies relevant to redcafe it works for a few minutes and then after enough cookies are eaten it denies me access. I’m on safari on my iPhone.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
If any of you are familiar with browser developers tools can you send me a copy of your cookie names set for this domain if this error starts happening for you again?

Please PM it to me and don’t send me the whole cookie, just the names :)

Castia

It is working, you just have to delete the cookies in Safari.
It works for a little while afterwards but then I get the error again, I’ve had to delete the cookies 4 times today on the iPad...seems to be ok on my iPhone

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Hmm, just got this on my iPhone. But pc and iPad seem fine. Annoyingly, can't seem to delete just redcafe specific cookies in safari. Looks like "Clear History and Website Data" clears everything and doesn't allow you to choose which cookies to delete.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
have the same problem on my iphone.

Patchbeard

I still can't access the site on my phone even after clearing cookies and all browsing history, any ideas?

Patchbeard

What happens when you try?
It has now worked with clearing all cookies, I think when I tried before the time range may have only been set to last 24 hours...sorry.

The issue was the same as other peoples issue I think, on my chrome browser it was comeing up with "Access Denied - Sorry you are not allowed access that page. Please go to our homepage and start again..." with a link to the homepage, but clicking that just routed to the same Access Denied page.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Also have the same issue and had to go log into incognito to access the website without getting that access denied issue.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Happened to me on my laptop too. Thankfully I have another three devices I can use to get my redcafe fix! I've cleared cookies now and that seems to have solved it.