Film Actors/Actresses whom never done a terribly bad film.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Both were horribly overacted.

I really like DDL but I can't stand either of those films or his performance in them.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Interestingly, not a lot of actresses in this thread. Judi Dench? Helen Mirren?

Also, not an actor but anything Christopher Nolan has directed. Maybe (definitely) not produced.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Not sure how anyone can hate on Fight Club tbh. Maybe it's not their cup of tea, but terrible?

Has Gary Oldman been in a terrible film?
I'll never get that 2hrs of my life back - fight club annoyed the crap out of me. It thought it was so clever when the twist was just silly.

Oldman has been in some ordinary films but perhaps no stinkers. Sid and Nancy was a poor film but his performance just about saved it.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Also, not an actor but anything Christopher Nolan has directed. Maybe (definitely) not produced.
Dark Knight Rises was shite as was Inception but the latter is an opinion of mine that's in the minority.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Who in their right mind does not like The Beach. Take a step back and re-evaluate your whole life, please.
Hated it. Loved the book first though so that may have ruined the movie for me.

Twins

"Everybody loves a golden shower"

Quantum of Solace and RED 2? Both of them were abominations.

cyberman

Helen showed up in the pitch black sequel whatever the feck it was called. She looked so out of place, she must have lost a bet or something

baskinginthesun

Steve Carell. Never done a purely terrible movie. Also, seeing as he primarily does comedic movies, he (and other comedians) probably get left of the list.

starman

Regarding The Beach i dont think its a terrible film, it just didn't live upto the book, which pretty much every bad review mentions as point for disliking it. And if theres one thing that induces hate, its angry book readers . Also the film spawned one of the best pop songs.

IMO, Man with the Iron Mask is a much poorer film

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Regarding The Beach i dont think its a terrible film, it just didn't live upto the book, which pretty much every bad review mentions as point for disliking it. And if theres one thing that induces hate, its angry book readers . Also the film spawned one of the best pop songs.

IMO, Man with the Iron Mask is a much poorer film
I haven't read the book but The Beach but film was really really bad. Man in The Iron Mask was as bad. It doesn't help that I don't like him as an actor in a general sense.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Tim Curry, more or less.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Not sure how anyone can hate on Fight Club tbh. Maybe it's not their cup of tea, but terrible?

Has Gary Oldman been in a terrible film?
Dark Knight Rises.

DKR and Inception.

Dark Knight Rises was shite as was Inception but the latter is an opinion of mine that's in the minority.
*high five* (proper one, not what that clown in the football forum thinks is one)

Tim Curry, more or less.
Congo.

El-Manos

I haven't read the book but The Beach but film was really really bad. Man in The Iron Mask was as bad. It doesn't help that I don't like him as an actor in a general sense.
How can you not like dicaprio? That’s like saying I don’t like food?

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
I'm never crazy about him when he plays a tough-guy, like Gangs of New York or The Departed. Don't find him convincing in those roles at all.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I find him a bit smug and irritating. It didn't help that he plays adult roles yet looked like a foetus until he was 40. He also isn't a very good actor as he basically plays slightly different versions of himself in almost every film.