Film Actors/Actresses whom never done a terribly bad film.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I'd argue that just Gary Oldman's acting alone elevates it above some truly terrible movies. I agree that it's the weakest in an otherwise stellar series but it's not the worst movie ever or anything.
It's not the worst movie ever but it is absolutely shit.

I loved the first two in that trilogy (sound fluctuations aside) and was really looking forward to the third. What a massive let down.

roseguy64

I was gonna say Ryan Gosling but I've not seen most of the independent films he's done. The ones I have like Full Nelson, Blue Valenting and Lars and the Real Girl have not been bad.

SSSSnake

I was gonna say Ryan Gosling but I've not seen most of the independent films he's done. The ones I have like Full Nelson, Blue Valenting and Lars and the Real Girl have not been bad.
Clearly you have never watched "Only god forgives"

beedoubleyou

It's not the worst movie ever but it is absolutely shit.

I loved the first two in that trilogy (sound fluctuations aside) and was really looking forward to the third. What a massive let down.
I think it's a good movie. Certainly flawed and the weakest of the three, but next to Batman & Robin, is it 'absolutely shit'? Really? I thought it was thrill ride at the cinema and very affecting. It definitely doesn't hold up to repeat viewings as well as the other two but 'absolutely shit'?

Oldyella

Anyone who has appeared in more than half a dozen movies will be lucky not to have been involved in a terrible movie at some point or another, especially anyone who comes in via indy scene.

Peter Sellers?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I think it's a good movie. Certainly flawed and the weakest of the three, but next to Batman & Robin, is it 'absolutely shit'? Really? I thought it was thrill ride at the cinema and very affecting. It definitely doesn't hold up to repeat viewings as well as the other two but 'absolutely shit'?
Yes, absolutely shit. Just because there are worse movies doesn't change that.

SirAF

Ageist
Who in their right mind does not like The Beach. Take a step back and re-evaluate your whole life, please.
The Beach is brilliant ffs!

Hanks

The Burbs
Bachelor Party
Joe vs the Volcano
You've got mail
All terrible Dan Brown movies

Tom Cruise

Many of his films are garbage eg. Mission impossible franchise, but Eyes Wide Shut was so terrible that it caused kittens to spontaneously combust.
Oi! @Olly

The Burbs is awesome

lsd

The Oracle
I'll never get that 2hrs of my life back - fight club annoyed the crap out of me. It thought it was so clever when the twist was just silly.

Oldman has been in some ordinary films but perhaps no stinkers. Sid and Nancy was a poor film but his performance just about saved it.

The fifth element
Robocop remake
Hannibal
The book of eli
Lost in space

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
What about the dude that is in Dog Day Afternoon besides Pacino? Don't think he's in anything shite...