African Cup of Nations 2021 (played in 2022) | Final: Senegal v Egypt, 7 PM UK time

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Keeper kicking the ball out of his hands with all the conviction of the fat lad in Year 7 PE. :drool:

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Definitely Ivory Coast, Egypt haven't impressed for a while now.

Ps. You'll definitely have Salah back by the end of the international break if that's what you're worried about. :lol:

Mane on the other hand...
Yeah I'm expecting Mane to be there longer.
Not sure, but the I.C defenders have been apparently sharing memes of Salah being manhandled by Ramos and it appears they’re gonna look to majorly rough him up.
Christ.

Rex Banner

They've not done bad so far! Shame about the red. I do reckon the first Cameroon shot on target is going in though.

Edit: There we go

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Cameroon coach giving it the big double fist pump. The fecking state. :lol:

Toko Ekambi did exactly the right thing in the situation, just passed it in, not even near the corner.

Rex Banner

Got to say I am enjoying watching the Comoros keeper when he has the ball. Like watching Ederson :lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Not sure if Cameroon are lacking motivation due to circumstances or if they’re just shite. Even just now, running the ball out of play from a corner.

Comoros have a stand in goalkeeper and a man down and Cameroon are still doing nothing.

Rex Banner

One shot on target is shocking. They should be kicked out for that alone.

Shame about the red and all the injuries/covid because Comoros have looked quite decent otherwise. Think they could have had a chance of going through.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
One of the best, unique matches for a long long time. Superb performance with 10.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
That is absolutely fecking outrageous, bent ref.

The idea there should only have been 3 minutes of injury time in that 2nd half when there were at least 4 minutes of play being stopped after the 80th minute alone. What a prick.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Comoros with a fantastic performance given their circumstances, and possibly with the goal of the tournament too.
They've done themselves proud!

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Ah balls. What a sad situation at the end of a great match (corruption aside). :(

Mshafeek

They put a 'limit' of 80% due to the pandemic! What kind of abject stupidity is that? What practical difference does 20% make in a stadium? And now people are dead because apparently more people were trying to squeeze in. People the world over have lost their sense of logic over this pandemic.

Gazautd18

Really sad news after what was a good game of football.
RIP to the victims. :(

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
They put a 'limit' of 80% due to the pandemic! What kind of abject stupidity is that? What practical difference does 20% make in a stadium? And now people are dead because apparently more people were trying to squeeze in. People the world over have lost their sense of logic over this pandemic.
The fans have got to take some responsibility, rushing gates etc, it always leads to trouble for someone

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I swear that challenge is happening every game in this tournament (and every game it's been a red card to be fair)