African Cup of Nations 2021 (played in 2022) | Final: Senegal v Egypt, 7 PM UK time

CloneMC16

That clash of heads was nasty. It actually looked like Mane was knocked out for a second.

Gazautd18

Fkin that looked horrible.
Mane was out before hit the ground.
Keeper concussed!

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
This is soon to be football, defender to go down on the box on every corner just incase there is a goal on the hole VAR will chalk it off.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
Are they even playing football?

Feels like there is an injury, VAR or something else every second.

footballistic orgasm

Supports
No team in particular
Goal scoring chance.
The GK only got sent off because Mané touched the ball first. Horrible collision with both players trying to play the ball, didn't warrant a red card.

But I'm surprised they allowed Mané to continue to play without any concussion protocol, that's very dangerous. As we saw after his goal, he ended up going down and had to be taken off

Pintu

That’s gonna give us a great game. Morocco -the favourites- are now obliged to go all out and leave spaces behind them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I realised yesterday that watching a game with Arabic commentary is a great way to pay attention to the game. Every half chance or shot at goal sounds like an absolute sitter. I was trying to study while having Morocco v Malawi in the background. I basically ended up watching the entire game.

OmarUnited4ever

Ivory Coast vs Egypt.

Wilfred Zaha on the Bench.

Our Bailly already cautioned with yellow.

Good contest so far.

OmarUnited4ever

I realised yesterday that watching a game with Arabic commentary is a great way to pay attention to the game. Every half chance or shot at goal sounds like an absolute sitter. I was trying to study while having Morocco v Malawi in the background. I basically ended up watching the entire game.

When I lived in UAE, I only listened to Arabic commentators and I enjoyed it back then, but now I find the "over the top tone" you are alluding to a bit too much for my liking, I prefer the British commentators because they mostly keep it simple and more quieter or less OTT tone.

PoTMS

How come Bailly is in a headguard? Probably a silly question. I mean, why wouldn't he be?