African Cup of Nations 2021 (played in 2022) | Final: Senegal v Egypt, 7 PM UK time

OmarUnited4ever

Why wasn't Zaha in from the start? Looked their most dangerous player since he came on
First game I watched got Ivory Coast was vs Algeria, and Zaha didn't start that game, I thought he was being rested for the knockout stages but he also didn't start this game vs Egypt ... Surprised why he didn't start from the beginning

Pintu

Why wasn't Zaha in from the start? Looked their most dangerous player since he came on
Maybe you got the answer in the question.

He represents a much higher threat against tired legs. It is good to have such players to launch form the bench for the money time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Zaha 100% bets on himself to get booked. He's always being a little dickhead just to get a booking it seems. Mouthy little cnut.

GodlovesUnited

Real end to end stuff there at the end of extra time. Salah and Bailly have really stood out

Zoo

Looked like he didn’t want to take one. Everything was so bad with his approach.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Ivory Coast pushing the rules to the limit with their stop start pen routine

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Don’t think the Ivory Coast goalkeeper could look any less intimidating

PoTMS

The Ivorian keeper's body language was wrong from the start. Crying before the penalties were even taken.

Redlyn

Why is he even taking them so early. He hardly knows what putting a ball in the back of the net looks like (excluding his own net).

el3mel

Well fecking done. I don't remember the last time we played such a well rounded competitive game against a top team.

el3mel

If not for Trezeguet shit finishing we would have won in main time without needing pens.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Don’t think the Ivory Coast goalkeeper could look any less intimidating
Most the pens would have been retaken had he saved them. Comoros' outfield player who was forced to play in goal the other night had more authority than this joker.

mctrials23

Most the pens would have been retaken had he saved them. Comoros' outfield player who was forced to play in goal the other night had more authority than this joker.
I think all over the Egypt ones would. Keeper came off his line for every single one. Just budget.