Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

harshad

Play the odds, not the man - Poor man's Harvey
Scout
On a long road that returns to Old Trafford!!!
Its not great TV but it does hold up well. I quiet like how the integrate the fall out from a marvel comic movie that releases around that time.

Though I watch both AOS and Arrow, I like Arrow more than AOS

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Yes, second half of the season was much stronger IMO.
Thanks started watching from 14th episode and now finished 17th. Just saw the "betrayal". Good stuff.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Not started on season 2 yet. Season 1 certainly picked up in the 2nd half, much stronger episodes I thought. I've recently just finished Arrow season 2 though and I think it blows AOS out of the water.

backofthenet

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's not the messiah... he's a very naughty boy
Season 2 has started out really well IMO. Definitely enjoying it a lot... and they've added some depth to the characters. Shame that they've just dumped two or three new ones out of nowhere in... still hopefully they'll work better in time.

Minkaro

Season 2 has started out really well IMO. Definitely enjoying it a lot... and they've added some depth to the characters. Shame that they've just dumped two or three new ones out of nowhere in... still hopefully they'll work better in time.
Mack's the most "out of nowhere" one for me. The other three have at least got the excuse of being another team that are working alongside Shield, Mack's just working there like he turned up one day like "sup guys, I work here now."

How did they manage to recruit him whilst being in hiding? Is he another figment of Fitz's imagination?

backofthenet

Mack's the most "out of nowhere" one for me. The other three have at least got the excuse of being another team that are working alongside Shield, Mack's just working there like he turned up one day like "sup guys, I work here now."

How did they manage to recruit him whilst being in hiding? Is he another figment of Fitz's imagination?
Exactly that. To me, his character seems like Tank from the Matrix... the big generic black bloke that's really good at fixing techy stuff without being a full on geek like those white people. In fact it's almost a complete rip-off of that. Still, I'm hoping that I'll forget about that in time as the series has started well now that there's some history to all of the main protaganists.

Golden Nugget

This. I have an awful memory and was wondering if Mack, among with the other guys were recruited at the end or something. Turns out they were only introduced in season 2 and threw straight in. I guess Hunter's story ended up being explained but till now (I don't think I have watched all the episodes) I still have no idea where Mack came from.

backofthenet

Was still struggling with all the new characters until the rather tall but very foxy new girl got her kit off in the last episode. She can stay...

However am very much enjoying the series so far. Slightly cheesy, slightly seen-it-before, but still a lot of fun.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Was still struggling with all the new characters until the rather tall but very foxy new girl got her kit off in the last episode. She can stay...

However am very much enjoying the series so far. Slightly cheesy, slightly seen-it-before, but still a lot of fun.
It's got much better this Season imo (I like the new characters). It's nothing revolutionary but it's good fun tv.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Just watched the mid-season finale. Really enjoying it. Easy watching and Chloe Bennet is always welcome on my TV screen.

Plenty of unanswered questions ready for the second half of the season.

Sylar

Finally caught up on season 2. Loved it, since the Captain America 2 link in Season1, the show has been better each episode. Love the links to the movies and now the whole universe.

With the Inhumans movie coming, it shall be fun the way they go with it.

ha_rooney

Season 2 has been very good. Looking forward to its return.

Agent Carter has got good reviews in the US. A bit disappointing that nobody in the UK has picked that up.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Marathon rewatched up until the point it left off over the weekend. Got blind drunk for pretty much the whole of season three though so it turned out to be fecking pointless as I can't remember what happened.

Sylar

Aside from the story, Skye looks damn hot. But I like how different yet similar Skye and Raina are now. Loved how they took out Hydra, was really dark and just brutal but fun.

Hope we dont get more inner politics though and infighting. Hope its not a key point for the rest of the season.
Really liked the return episode. Fitz is a hero :)

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Was a great episode. Skye just gets hotter.

The infighting will annoy me too if it persists.

Golden Nugget

Good episode - I think they are moving things a bit quickly due to the release of Avengers.

I wonder who this 'backup' is and if it will tie in with the movie at all.

Sylar

The pacing has been fantastic since the Winter Solider episode. I really liked how they revealed Skyes secret to the rest of the team an episode later rather than drag it out.

The backup is intriguing.

Always like Lady Sif and she had some cool moments too.
"Son of Coul" :lol:

Sylar

The Real Shield. Interesting.

Cal is a great character too.

Sylar

Decent set up episode I thought. Lets things tick along especially establishing the "real" Shield.

Also was nice to see Ward return. His character is so much better now.

Ruht

Does make me wonder whether Ward is using agent 33(?) for something bigger? Probably is, considering how he is. Can't trust the bloke.

Was good seeing more of the "real" Shield too. This season has been very enjoyable overall.

Sylar

Well, he lied to her about what happened with his family. I think hes using her for something big but not sure what yet. Probably to build his own army.

Sylar

Fantastic episode. Skyes power being revealed more and more and then her moment of being "rescued" by Gordon was great.

Im surprised they went straight on with the Shield vs Real Shield. I thought this episode would see Mack n Bobbi going undercover and being found at the end. Nope, it was right from the getgo and the pacing of this show since Winter Soldier has been great.

They have Shield vs Other Shield, the grant storyline (which wasnt focused on this week which was the right move), the Inhumans aspect of it and its been all done brilliantly. Doesnt feel like theyve had filler episodes at all.

crimsonife

Yep, really growing into this show. In the first season I have to admit I wasn't very excited but its stepped up massively. Really good episode once again, looking forward to the next one.

Golden Nugget

Great episode. Amazed with the pacing really - by the time it had ended I didn't want it to stop. This episode just flew by and I cant wait to see what happens next and how much is linked to the Avengers movie.

Sylar

I read that there will be a few episodes Post AOU movie, which is intriguing. So they will tie the two together much like they did with Winter Solider (which is where shit really started going down and got awesome).

I do wonder if the Shield vs New Shield ties into AOU and Civil war. Coulson wants to protect Skye (inhumans) whilst New Shield seemingly doesnt want to which could cause a split with the superheroes.

Sylar

Another fun episode :)

Deathlok is awesome. Also Skyes mum :o And the setup between Fitz and Simmons was nice.

Inhumans kinda remains separate from the main story (except for mentions to find Skye) but it was good and of course Shield looking to get Grant is great.

Golden Nugget

I'm looking forward to see how this Shield and New Shield works out, especially in regards to the movies. Do they explain the new shield thing once again, or are pure movie watchers just left confused? (Or will they not be in the movies at all).

The same with Coulsen - although with him I suspect that he won't be mentioned at all.

crimsonife

Delivers once again.
Deathlok upgraded, Sky's mom still being alive and FitzSimmons coming back main highlights of the show. Guess we're going to see the backstory of May next episode but I'm surprised they didn't touch on the ship flashbacks this time.

I'm looking forward to see how this Shield and New Shield works out, especially in regards to the movies. Do they explain the new shield thing once again, or are pure movie watchers just left confused? (Or will they not be in the movies at all).

The same with Coulsen - although with him I suspect that he won't be mentioned at all.
Not sure about New Shield/Real Shield but I too think it'll be too complicated for most. They'll probably exclude Coulson since it'd be too hard to explain; he's supposed to be dead based on the movies.

Sylar

Coulson will probably be in hiding during the movies. Dont all the avengers think hes dead anyway (cept probably Captain America and maybe Stark who had Maria Hill go work for him right?