Television Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Q80

Arrow, Flash and AoS all start off quite slow, and cheesily as well.

But when they take off, fek me they take off.

Whos that guy with no eyes in the Marvel universe? I cant remember him.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Another good episode. Finally got to see why she's called the cavalry.

Gambit

Assuming Skye's mother wasn't lying, or manipulating the facts to manipulate Skye.
Nah the way it was filmed was just as much to show Mays thinking as it was the events at Shangri-la.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Nah the way it was filmed was just as much to show Mays thinking as it was the events at Shangri-la.
Aye I agree with you, I just become an overly cynical arsehole when I'm tired and overthink things to ruin my enjoyment of them :lol:

Sylar

Yeah, good episode and I like how "quick" things move on. If this was beginning/middle of season 1, you would think that Skye wouldnt find out about her mother until a few eps. But this happened the next episode which is great.

May is fantastic and the whole episode pretty much being focused on her (and Skye + her mum and revealing Rainas gift) was great.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
Yeah, good episode and I like how "quick" things move on. If this was beginning/middle of season 1, you would think that Skye wouldnt find out about her mother until a few eps. But this happened the next episode which is great.

May is fantastic and the whole episode pretty much being focused on her (and Skye + her mum and revealing Rainas gift) was great.
And there was me thinking her gift was the ability to curl up into a ball for defence, like a hedgehog :(

Mark_GrumpyLion

Indeed! That lack of pace in the earlier episodes made me zone out quite a few times, even gave up on the show after 10 episodes or so.

Sylar

Soddit :lol:

Indeed! That lack of pace in the earlier episodes made me zone out quite a few times, even gave up on the show after 10 episodes or so.
It seemed like they were pacing everything out in season 1 to stretch / meet the Winter soldier episode and then from there it just became badass. I am genuinely intrigued to see how it crosses over with AoU especially as there are a few eps after I think.

Sylar

Good episode especially with mentions of Strucker leading to AoS.

Ward has been brilliant since his turn and was fun seeing him and Coulson together this episode.

Sylar

Fantastic tie in episode into Age of Ultron.

Shame nobody else watches this it seems :( lol

Skyes scene where she takes out all the Hydra guys, that was brilliant fun to watch. Also cool the original six got to go. And Skyes line about Rainas power "I thought her gift allowed her to spin really fast to collect gold rings" rofl. Good episode given this pretty much happens before AoU (and having already seen the movie) and the prediction by Raina :)

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
I wish I hadn't watched AoU the other, the references throughout and the last few seconds especially were class to build hype for it (though still a good episode anyway). I have to watch AoU again now :lol:

I love the pacing on this show, it's perfect and nothing ever drags on.

PeteReDevil

iPete
I just watched it, good stuff. Great they have the 6 together once again. Shame I have to wait until after I've seen Avengers to continue.
3 episodes left. Are there any spoilers in the movie? I was thinking whether I should wait until I've watched all the remaining episodes

Mark_GrumpyLion

3 episodes left. Are there any spoilers in the movie? I was thinking whether I should wait until I've watched all the remaining episodes
Not in the latest episode I guess, but next week onward will account for the movie in the world. I remember watching one after Captain america was out before I saw it and it spoiled a lot of shite for me, so I'm steering clear for a bit.

Phurry

Furry Fecker
This show keeps on delivering. Now I have a problem though...my back makes sitting in a cinema for a couple of hours a no-no, which means I have to wait a while to see Ultron, which therefore means I'll have to avoid the rest of the series for a while too I guess :(

Gambit

Brilliant ep, looking forward to the build up to the finale.

Sylar

Is AoU not out in USA? This episode made it seem like its only going to get released this week? I guess that would make sense (although quite funny UK got it first haha).

Yeah, the next episode may have references to AOU but im expecting some sort of Shield vs InHumans battle given what happened this episode.

Ruht

I watched AoU today and then the new episode of this straight afterwards, should have done it the other way around :D

Brilliant episode though and it was great to see more of Ward. Skye has been absolutely fantastic, love her to bits! Such a shame that there are only a few episodes left of the season, it's been superb.

Golden Nugget

Did anyone get to see the Avengers Sneak Peak that was suppose to be on this episode? The version I watched didn't seem to show it.

crimsonife

Did anyone get to see the Avengers Sneak Peak that was suppose to be on this episode? The version I watched didn't seem to show it.
It's easily found on YouTube if you haven't seen it yet.

Episode was a great tie-in, not a lot but enough to keep everyone satisfied. Still haven't watched AoU though.

Golden Nugget

It's easily found on YouTube if you haven't seen it yet.

Episode was a great tie-in, not a lot but enough to keep everyone satisfied. Still haven't watched AoU though.
Cheers - I was expecting something 'exclusive' (like some background things we saw on AOS) rather than a trailer. Seeing the movie tomorrow so it should be good!

roseguy64

Fantastic tie in episode into Age of Ultron.

Shame nobody else watches this it seems :( lol

Skyes scene where she takes out all the Hydra guys, that was brilliant fun to watch. Also cool the original six got to go. And Skyes line about Rainas power "I thought her gift allowed her to spin really fast to collect gold rings" rofl. Good episode given this pretty much happens before AoU (and having already seen the movie) and the prediction by Raina :)
I watch but with the UK based majority of this forum, can't be bothered with spoilers since I watch at US pace.

Sylar

I watch but with the UK based majority of this forum, can't be bothered with spoilers since I watch at US pace.
I do the same. Im UK based and have to watch it when it airs (or next day).

roseguy64

Is AoU not out in USA? This episode made it seem like its only going to get released this week? I guess that would make sense (although quite funny UK got it first haha).

Yeah, the next episode may have references to AOU but im expecting some sort of Shield vs InHumans battle given what happened this episode.
It was only out on Friday. So this episode worked in that respect. Also, not the first time blockbusters get released in the UK and elsewhere before the US. Think the last Avengers movie was as well.

Sylar

Ahh, I didnt even know that lol @roseguy64 I figured it would be around the same time at the very least or US release first followed by UK.

I think the release date works with regards to the Show Timeline though.

roseguy64

It does. Marvel plans everything with the US dates in mind and everything syncs. This episode was released at the best time, same week as the film opens.

Gambit

Good episode. Age of Ultron dealt with within the first 5 minutes, nice plot twist as well.

Sylar

Shit, didnt expect that to happen at the end.

Agreed @Gambit nice tie in with the movie and nice new storyline to start off with. This is war :o

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
That plot twist was completely illogical.

Gambit

Loved the finale. Also shpws that it wasn't really a twist last week but should have been expected from that character. Also really wasn't expecting the Coulson thing, totally through me for a loop.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Any ideas on what the stone thing in the glass box is?

Hope that doesn't mean Simmonds is dead