AIK V Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
He only does the difficult ones. Those absolute sitters are beneath him, everyone could do that.
Well considering that he's going to be our only real goal threat if Rooney leaves and we play 1 striker, he better decide to start putting these chances in.

Drifter

American
Another game under the belt , not sure if we are ready though.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
The balls got a Bebe magnet in it.

Was just thinking that. He always seems to see loads of the ball when he's playing.

Without a doubt he's improved massively, and above all other footballers I'd love to see him getting a good career wherever he goes.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Well that was a bit shite.

Bebe looking like our best attacking outlet, followed by Angelo Henriquez, says something.

Pre-season though, so it means feck all.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
So this pre season has been quite shite hasn't it? 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses, 15 goals scored, 10 conceded. Add to that now Nani and Evans are injured. Let's hope its nothing serious for them two.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Well considering that he's going to be our only real goal threat if Rooney leaves and we play 1 striker, he better decide to start putting these chances in.

:rolleyes:

Kagawa has a very good goal scoring record.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
We're not there yet. I miss a bit of a clear game plan or game style. We need to be ready in about 10 days so we have some time left

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21

Honestly dude, you're being laughed at.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
Paddy "Still time for one more cross"
Final Whistle blows immediately
"No there isn't"
:lol:

LR7

Anderson has already played the full 90mins three times this preseason which I think is as often as he managed it in the league in all of last season. He didn't look out of puff at the end there either.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
The fact Bebe was the most exhilarating player in the 2nd half said it all about our attacking forays in that game

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Anderson has already played the full 90mins three times this preseason which I think is as often as he managed it in the league in all of last season. He didn't look out of puff at the end there either.
And Bebe made a few decent crosses. I'm not sure what moyes is doing, but long may it continue.

Godfather

So this pre season has been quite shite hasn't it? 2 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses, 15 goals scored, 10 conceded. Add to that now Nani and Evans are injured. Let's hope its nothing serious for them two.

The bigger problem for me, apart from our results, was the way we played at times. We looked good today for 25 mins but apart from that we haven't exactly set the world on fire.

wr8_utd

:'(
Okay I did also say "and if we play 1 striker" which obviously means Hernandez wouldn't really be starting games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
The bigger problem for me, apart from our results, was the way we played at times. We looked good today for 25 mins but apart from that we haven't exactly set the world on fire.
Yup, we haven't been making chances and haven't looked to dominate the games. In fact I think our best periods came with januzaj on, or nani on today. We've lacked creativity the whole tour.

Nighteyes

Another Muppet
We haven't lacked creativity at all, just not taken the chances we have created

Godfather

Yup, we haven't been making chances and haven't looked to dominate the games. In fact I think our best periods came with januzaj on, or nani on today. We've lacked creativity the whole tour.

I also hope RvP finds his shooting boots. He's been missing quite some sitter on tour so far

Man-United

We should sign that AIK guy, Quaison as our new midfield general. What a goal.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
I think this friendly has been really positive. We're playing a decent level of side fully fit and we're playing some fecking lovely football with half of our first team out. Some absolutely fantastic football.

Exaggerating much? Anyone would think you had just played Barca!

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Hernandez spontaneously combusted has he?

The Hernandez is average group is out again? ( not Legend) If you guys dont want him, im sure he would get into most top teams in the market for a goal scorer.

Ahem!

Status
Not open for further replies.