2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

5.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

MrBest

Fantastic season he has had, built on last year massively. The issue again, no older player in front him that can nurture him into a top player. You would have hoped it be Rashford, but that's not happening.

7 goals in the league, next season will be key for him. Hopefully a new manager and better players to help him grow.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Costs us yet another game by being a selfish cnut, I wouldn't start him in another game this season.
Good job you're limited to being a manager in a computer game then, he's 19 years old and is still learning the game, teenagers are generally the most selfish cnuts on the planet, not just in football either, if he was 23 then you might have a valid point but he's not

abkmufc92

Good job you're limited to being a manager in a computer game then, he's 19 years old and is still learning the game, teenagers are generally the most selfish cnuts on the planet, not just in football either, if he was 23 then you might have a valid point but he's not
Guess what I don't give a feck how old he his.

Don't expect this team to go anywhere when you have pricks like this in the team who only care about themselves.

pascell

Don't expect this team to go anywhere when you have pricks like this in the team who only care about themselves.
I bet you said the same about Ronaldo and Rooney making mistakes at the same age.

It is down to the manager to point out the flaws in his game and coach him to iron them out and a better coach than ten Hag will do that I'm sure.

We're too overliant on Garnacho, Hojlund and Mainoo and it's stifling them.

abkmufc92

I bet you said the same about Ronaldo and Rooney making mistakes at the same age.

It is down to the manager to point out the flaws in his game and coach him to iron them out and a better coach than ten Hag will do that I'm sure.

Difference is Ronaldo and Rooney were not selfish 100% of the time, Garnacho is.

Just like Rashford he just dribbles into a crowd or just shoots whenever he can, never looks up for anyone.

Why is it always someone else's problem not the player in question on this site.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports

Indeed and you can see that from this season even with ten Hag, Garnacho's defensive side of the game has dramatically improved, still a way to go but you can see the progress

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Difference is Ronaldo and Rooney were not selfish 100% of the time, Garnacho is.

Just like Rashford he just dribbles into a crowd or just shoots whenever he can, never looks up for anyone.

Why is it always someone else's problem not the player in question on this site.
So who put it on Maguire's head the other day?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports

Maybe some of us have a better grasp of what we're talking about, Ronaldo at that age was a selfish as they come, anyone who ever watched him at that age knew that

pascell

Maybe some of us have a better grasp of what we're talking about, Ronaldo at that age was a selfish as they come, anyone who ever watched him at that age knew that
Exactly, one of the reasons why Ruud got infuriated with Ronaldo was the lack of service when he was in good positions.

Every young player is the same, they have to make the mistake to learn from it, I'm sure Garnacho will be even better next season. He's definitely one of the very few players I'm not worried about after this season.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Exactly, one of the reasons why Ruud got infuriated with Ronaldo was the lack of service when he was in good positions.

Every young player is the same, they have to make the mistake to learn from it, I'm sure Garnacho will be even better next season. He's definitely one of the very few players I'm not worried about after this season.
I think it was the 50 stepovers that did it, I'm not woried either about Garnacho, he's scored the goal of the season for fecks sake!

JediSith

I can only imagine what you’d have done to season 1 and 2 Ronaldo.