Alex Jones's channel deleted from YouTube ft. MUTV presenter appreciation

99withaflake

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
So everyone here is okay with YouTube banning Alex Jones?
Sure, he's not the first cnut that Youtube has banned. Almost like they're a private organisation.

I hope the families of Sandy Hook make the fat chap bankrupt for the added hurt he has caused them.

kps88

He received a strike in July for four videos he posted that violated their terms of service with regards to "child endangerment and hate speech". This lead to a 90 day suspension. He tried to get around the suspension by continuing to stream on another channel. Getting around your suspension is a big no no in Youtube world and he was banned. It happens to loads of people. Youtube have a clearly defined set of rules that need to be followed or you risk banning.

Last edited:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I'm struggling to give a feck. How do you feel about it?

I'm assuming he broke some of their rules and I heard they took down some of his videos recently so I'm guessing he didn't heed the warmings. It's not like it's going to stop anyone who wants to listen to his feckries... Meh.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Absolutely yes - that moron can still get his views heard in plenty of other ways if he wants - the guy said Sandy Hook was a hoax ffs so deserves to be totally ignored.

unchanged_lineup

Tarheel Tech Wizard
Leaving A Breakfast On All Of Your Doorsteps
Supports
Janet jazz jazz jam

Fridge chutney

It wasn't just YouTube. Facebook, Apple and Spotify have all simulatbeously banned Alex Jones and Infowars. Although this topic undoubetdly deserves a separate discussion thread.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
I struggle to understand why anyone would listen to Alex Jones.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Should have been deleted when he made that disgraceful theory on Sandy Hooks. Twat.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I struggle to understand why anyone would listen to Alex Jones.
I got into a full blown argument with a guy I'd known for years (American) about it and have not spoken to him since. Guy is a Trump supporter and was totally now on board with Alex Jones mainly because he was such a vocal Trump supporter - I put it to him that AJ was an absolute cretin who was cynically making money of the deaths of innocent people including 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc. all whilst rubbing the grieving familes noses in it and was just a vile human being. He said that he agreed that AJ had done some stuff he didn't agree with but he now agreed with lots of stuff he said (due to Trump) and that it was actually me who was the ignorant fool for listening to mainstream media and accepting it as fact and that I needed to do my research on stuff AJ says.

It made me incredibly pissed off with him as he became impossible to debate with as everybody knows you can't win an argument with an idiot.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I reckon all his channels were deleted from YouTube, Facebook, Apple Store & Spotify by Alex Jones Himself in some sort of a false flag operation and Alex Jones along with all the people kicking up a fuss about this are merely crisis actors.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I reckon all his channels were deleted from YouTube, Facebook, Apple Store & Spotify by Alex Jones Himself in some sort of a false flag operation and Alex Jones along with all the people kicking up a fuss about this are merely crisis actors.
I wouldn't put it past him.

ArmandTamzarian

Supports
Liverpool
I got into a full blown argument with a guy I'd known for years (American) about it and have not spoken to him since. Guy is a Trump supporter and was totally now on board with Alex Jones mainly because he was such a vocal Trump supporter - I put it to him that AJ was an absolute cretin who was cynically making money of the deaths of innocent people including 9/11, Sandy Hook, etc. all whilst rubbing the grieving familes noses in it and was just a vile human being. He said that he agreed that AJ had done some stuff he didn't agree with but he now agreed with lots of stuff he said (due to Trump) and that it was actually me who was the ignorant fool for listening to mainstream media and accepting it as fact and that I needed to do my research on stuff AJ says.

It made me incredibly pissed off with him as he became impossible to debate with as everybody knows you can't win an argument with an idiot.
:lol: Classic flat earther/conspiracy ballbag request.

They don't actually mean do actual research too because anyone with a critical logical mind will debunk them that way, what they mean by do your own research is 'watch conspiracy videos on YouTube'.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Long overdue. Calling Sandy Hook victims actors. Cnut!

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
:lol: Classic flat earther/conspiracy ballbag request.
Isn't it? I just told him that I didn't need any research to know that Alex Jones is an absolute ballbag not worth even a second of my time and I would automatically discount anything he said due to the Sandy Hook nonsense alone.

He didn't like that.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Doesn't this legitimise him more in the eyes of his fans?

These kinds of people always claim the mainstream media etc is shutting them down and censoring them because they speak 'the truth'.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

These kinds of people always claim the mainstream media etc is shutting them down and censoring them because they speak 'the truth'.
I honestly couldn't give a crap about that - the man is human excrement and so are all his 'fans' as far as I'm concerned.

They need to be removed from the limelight and out of the mainstream - people who want that sort of crap can still find it and he will have a following where ever he ends up online but people like him should not be given the kind of mainstream exposure that he has been getting.

villain

Hates Beyoncé

Only reason he has fans is because he’s been given a platform in the first place.

Anyone who believes anything he spews doesn’t care for the truth anyway

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I honestly couldn't give a crap about that - the man is human excrement and so are all his 'fans' as far as I'm concerned.

They need to be removed from the limelight and out of the mainstream - people who want that sort of crap can still find it and he will have a following where ever he ends up online but people like him should not be given the kind of mainstream exposure that he has been getting.
He probably still end up on these platforms through his fans and gain traction that way.

Only reason he has fans is because he’s been given a platform in the first place.

Anyone who believes anything he spews doesn’t care for the truth anyway
He's been around since before YouTube, YT just gave him a bigger platform but he won't be gone completely and neither will those who are influenced by him who can still use the YouTube to spread them same ideas.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
He's been around since before YouTube, YT just gave him a bigger platform but he won't be gone completely and neither will those who are influenced by him who can still use the YouTube to spread them same ideas.
A bigger platform that led to more shithousery. You can't force people's opinions to change, but the people who want to believe this stuff will find it regardless.
It doesn't mean that a private company like Youtube has to accommodate them though, as stated in T&Cs upon arrival.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
These conspiracy theorist cnuts should serve as a form of natural selection. If you believe the stuff these morons say, you should be somehow disqualified from participating in society. Perhaps dear old Elon can build a space ship and launch them in to the sun.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
A bigger platform that led to more shithousery. You can't force people's opinions to change, but the people who want to believe this stuff will find it regardless.
It doesn't mean that a private company like Youtube has to accommodate them though, as stated in T&Cs upon arrival.
You're right but I think people are making this out to be a bigger victory than it is, Alex Jones hasn't stopped making content and that's the biggest problem.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
You're right but I think people are making this out to be a bigger victory than it is, Alex Jones hasn't stopped making content and that's the biggest problem.
Nobody can stop him making content, that's what freedom of speech allows all of us. The victory is that he's not being bankrolled by major social media platforms anymore.

soap

Directionless weirdo who like booze and ganja
I would prefer it if platforms such as YouTube, which are effectively monopolies, only banned people for actual crimes but I understand why they don't want to be seen as assisting conspiracy theorists and such.

I think LiveLeak probably have that policy? Maybe they or some other video sharing site will be able to siphon off some of YouTube's control of the market as YouTube begin to clamp down on fringe elements.