Alex Jones's channel deleted from YouTube ft. MUTV presenter appreciation

Revan

Assumptionman
Shit move, but constitutionally protected. I doubt anything will come of it.

My understanding is that unless a threat is realistic and imminently actionable the 1st amendment will likely protect the speech.
Not sure if the first amendment covers a call to kill someone*, which Jones is clearly implying.

* Even more if someone is the president.

Drainy

Not sure if the first amendment covers a call to kill someone*, which Jones is clearly implying.

* Even more if someone is the president.
My understanding is its actually more likely to protect someone who is exercising their free speech against a public figure, and even more so someone who is in public office. Threats need to be actionable and imminent.

'Removing him one way or another' is not an actionable or imminent threat. Its not even a direct threat of violence, its an implied threat- unless there is more in his statement? It might be enough to get a knock on the door in Europe, but the 1st amendment will protect him.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Alex Jones faces calls for arrest after apparent Biden threat
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ech-trump-b1773646.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Alex Jones is facing calls for his arrest after the conspiracy theorist told a Donald Trump rally that president-elect Joe Biden will be removed "one way or the other".
The InfoWars host has been accused of attempting to incite violence during his speech at the “Million MAGA march” which was held to drum up support for Mr Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud.
"So I don't know who's going to the White House in 38 days but I sure know this - Joe Biden is a globalist and Joe Biden will be removed one way or another,” Mr Jones said during his appearance at the event.

Where is "cancel culture™" when you need it. If this twat could be cancelled that would be great thanks.
Where the feck are antifa nutjobs when you need them?

Tarrou

its not a good sign if your own daughter is terrified of you flying past in a helicopter

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I hope it bankrupts him.